+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 82 1 2 3 11 26 51 76 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate War

The Ultimate War

The Ultimate War:
    Earths fight for Survival

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=210790

This AAR originated in my mind long ago, and never came to fruition, as 1.3 hadn’t arrived…now it has…and so begins Earths greatest struggle…..

I have decided on the alliances, and any looking for a great, well written story go elsewhere- this AAR is purely combat focused with the sole intention of finding out which alliance will be left standing, and who shall lead earth into the future from the ashes of past empires….

Allies

Lead By: Britain

Other members: France, New Zealand, Canada, Australia, Iraq, Oman, Yemen, Bhutan, Nepal & South Africa

Commintern

Lead By: Soviet Union

Other Members: Mongolia, Communist China, Brazil, Germany

Axis

Lead By: America

Other members: Japan, Argentina, Liberia, Manchuko, Philippines, Italy

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those are the final alliances, all free to add whomever they wish. Now all that’s left to decide is which alliance I shall head and attempt to prevail with out of this whole sorry mess……..
    Britain is the favourite but for a one day it is up to all of you to decide who I go
    !

* I would like to thank all who showed support for my idea in the above thread, I hope you enjoy….The Ultimate War!*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter List

Commintern, Axis and Allies

The Quiet

The Gathering Clouds

The Storm Breaks

Further Descent

A Somewhat Lighter Note

The Hounds Are Stirring

A Great War

The Noose Tightens

The Stage Changes

The Sands Of Time

.....What You Sow.....

A Time To Think

The Sun Sets.......

Never Stand Alone......

One Last Shot

The Material Race

Warriors Beneath The Waves

The Eastern Headache

Almost Ready

Strength In Numbers....Or More To Fall?

Sometimes The Only Way To Restore Peace.......

Days Away From Oblivion

Welcome To Hell

The Ultimate Epic Speech
    By Special Guest
    Fenwick

A Stacked Deck

Plan B

Britains Situation

A Dire Situation

Victory Is Only One Reich Away.....

The Air War

Breakout or be Broken

Blind Fury

Standing Alone

Who Wears the Boot?

Death has Wings

Decisions Decisions

In From The Cold [The Ultimate War Continued]

The Herd Lands

Too Large A Bite?

A Grim Fate

Unknown # 1

The Epic War Continues

A Brick Wall

Military Update

Breaking Point

"Fortune Favours The Bold"

The Battle for Leipzig

The Door is Shut

He Who Dares

The Cost of Victory

Keeping Up The Pressure

Unknown # 2

Burn In The Light

Achtung!

A Forced Bond

Danger For Denmark

Red Mist

The Nightmare Continues

Retaliation

The Lubeck Landing

Of War And Will

Restarting The Advance

Closer....

A Flurry Of Fury

Continuing The Surge

Montgomery's Mission

O Canada

Stettin

Britain Rules The Waves

Of Death And Conflict- The Fight For Palermo

A Red Plague In Persia

The Focus Shifts

And On To Rome...And On To Berlin

Onwards To Rome!

Siegfried Surge

The End Is In Sight

Building The New

Punishment In Persia

Munich

A New Era

Finishing The Job

The Next Step- Austria

Bleeding

Unknown #3

Back to Baku

Defeat And Triumph

On This Day

Striving Eastward

Master Of Puppets

Slovakia

The French Fury

Collective Responsibility

War Journal

Allied Assault

The Memory Remains

Ashes of Empires

An End Or....

The Epic War: Around The World

A Cold Winter

Winter Resolve

Unknown #4

A Strong Offense For Defense

Fortress Europe?

The Pendulum Swings

A Frozen Furnace

The Polish Phoenix

The Charge Into The Abyss

One Step Closer

Collapse in Kiev

Royal Victories For The Royal Navy

Behind The War

Them Bones

Crossing The Divide

The Pack Grows

Duty to Democracy

The Patriots

Blazing A Trail

Flawless Victory

My Belarusy

He Who Does Not Punish Evil....

....Commands It To Be Done

World At War

Minutes To Moscow

The Shackles Are Undone

Redrawing The Lines

A Messervy Situation

The Jaws Of Defeat

Manoeuvering Into Position

The Sum Of The Parts

Cede To Succeed?

Lets Go Forward...Or Backward...Together
    Last edited by Gul Brown; 01-03-2009 at 14:35.
    "...but someone has to pay for what's happened here, and I don't want that someone to be me." -Gul Dukat
    "I always hope for the best. Experience, unfortunately, has taught me to expect the worst." - Garak
    "We are in a society of politically-correct tree-hugging babies. Grow up and quit whining"- JBL
    "I condemn false prophets, I condemn the effort to take away the power of rational decision, to drain people of their free will -- and a hell of a lot of money in the bargain. Religions vary in their degree of idiocy, but I reject them all. For most people, religion is nothing more than a substitute for a malfunctioning brain."- Gene Roddenberry
    "As long as we have 'loyalty to the end', there's no point in believing in anything... even in those we love." The Boss
    "I won't have it! I won't have anyone speak of me in the past tense!!!" Squall Leonhart
    The Ultimate War [WritAAR of the Week: June 4, 2006]

so are they at war with each other from the beginning or they will be..
    The Precise History of New England -AAR Writer of the Week 5/21/06-2/28-06
    doot doot doot 4D6574 Owner of 1 Yoyo dollar, $4-anonymous4401
    Fan of the Week 2/8/06-2/15/06

Was he free? Was he happy? The question is absurd:
    Had anything been wrong, we should certainly have heard.

Who is John Galt? Earth's Savior's Avatar
    Darkest Hour

I like this. Play as Britain, as you planned.
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

play as france for a real challange and edit yourself allence leader
    "How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct." - Benjamin Disraeli

"Morality may consist solely in the courage of making a choice." - Leon Blum

Quote Originally Posted by lifeless
    so are they at war with each other from the beginning or they will be..

Not STRAIGHT away...possibly up to 39 to prepare then all hell will break loose.
    "...but someone has to pay for what's happened here, and I don't want that someone to be me." -Gul Dukat
    "I always hope for the best. Experience, unfortunately, has taught me to expect the worst." - Garak
    "We are in a society of politically-correct tree-hugging babies. Grow up and quit whining"- JBL
    "I condemn false prophets, I condemn the effort to take away the power of rational decision, to drain people of their free will -- and a hell of a lot of money in the bargain. Religions vary in their degree of idiocy, but I reject them all. For most people, religion is nothing more than a substitute for a malfunctioning brain."- Gene Roddenberry
    "As long as we have 'loyalty to the end', there's no point in believing in anything... even in those we love." The Boss
    "I won't have it! I won't have anyone speak of me in the past tense!!!" Squall Leonhart

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourVictoria 2500k club

Whatever alliance you choose, what will be your method of attack? Tackle both alliances at the same time or just one at a time?

Quote Originally Posted by Flotte
    Whatever alliance you choose, what will be your method of attack? Tackle both alliances at the same time or just one at a time?

If im Britain i will work on the commintern, to boost my ic,gain allies and protect france

ooo i cant wait for you to get pwned! lol

Fat Cat Public Servant Sir Humphrey's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Pride of Nations500k club

Interesting concept.
    Showcase of the Week March 30, 2004 - The Australian Lion.
    Writer of the Week March 6, 2005 - Under the Crimson Skies.
    Writer of the Week May 29, 2005 - The Sacred Grove of Britannia.
    Showcase of the Week January 17, 2006 - Under the Crimson Skies.

I dont envy italy in this scenario..

Quote Originally Posted by Jubal.Early
    I dont envy italy in this scenario..

Well they will have a few years.

The Gul shall not be owned lol, i shall fight till the last!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Humphrey
    Interesting concept.

Thanks, i hope you enjoy it!

The Comintern

The Axis

The Allies

It has been decided all manpower is needed to defend the home island and not far away colonies thus, to sustain their "independance" they shall be granted semi-autonomy to allow them to defend themselves.

The main nations who it was decided could defend themselves and each other most effectively.

and so this aar begins...after a 2 month delay

Quote Originally Posted by lifeless
    and so this aar begins...after a 2 month delay

Apologies, i really want to go on with this AAR , it should be very fun for all-i had to delay its continuation due to exams.

But the Ultimate War shall proceed!

Contra-Vice-Double Colonel Alexus's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron IIIIron Cross

Cool idea, can't wait to see what happens next.

The Quiet.....

Numerous Strategic objectives had been decided already in attempt to protect Britain if and when a war should errupt--

1. The Home Island Must be protected at all costs, thus the sacrifice of colonies is deemed acceptable if it protects Britain. To Achieve this multiple Colonies have been granted limited independance to protect themselves in order for British troops to be recalled.

Further Colonies Being released

2. Due to the Immediate Threat of the Commintern, and the French being our most powerful Ally at present, the Maginot line has huge importance for the future of the Allies and therefore of Democracy.

"The key to Victory? or survival?"--The French Maginot line

3. The Upgrade and increased production of Britains armed forces is a must, as seen by our charts Britain is at a large disadvantage should a ground war erupt.

As is seen above, Britain is far from the strongest nation on earth, this situation must be resolved as soon as possible.

4. The British home islands will have men, but must also have fortifications to assist should the enemy become so daring as to attempt an amphibious invasion.

The Construction of defenses for Britain is well under way, the swines will have a hard time getting through those! *also note Glasgow and Edinburgh will be fortified also*

5. India. She is a key area to defend, not only will she allow us into the pacific but she could be used in any offensives againt the Middle East and/or the Soviets.

Troops have been put on the march in order to prepare for the bigger percieved threat in Asia.....the Axis.

6. Technology will be key in this fight. Those who stay ahead shall have a much larger chance of victory...or atleast survival.

The First steps of advancement.....and of giving those buggers a bloody nose!

Before the storm has even begun, the british population has voiced their anger and freeing colonies we fought so hard to gain. Not only will Britain have to deal with external threats in this war...but internal trouble aswell.

dissent -- Bugger

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

This will get hell of fun ride.
    Was würde Brian Boitano tun?

DiplomacyDivine WindFor the MotherlandEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

This looks great. Have you tested the mod so you have some nowledge of what might happend or its it gonna be a total suprice for you and all of us?
    Snake IV used to be a regular, but not anymore. You might, however, come across him at rare occasions, but that is so seldom you'll manage.

i dont think you will need coastal forts...the german ai dont really do landings..unless you're taking control of them...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 82 1 2 3 11 26 51 76 ... LastLast