• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Many congratulations.

Congrats, Dysken! Well deserved. :D

It's time I left the limelight to someone more deserving and that someone is none other than:

EVIL SANTA!
Congratulations, come claim your prize and enjoy it while you can!

Congratulations ES

Congratulations EvilSanta. Great job!

Hooray for EvilSanta XD Congratulations !

Congratulations.

Congratulations!

Dysken said:
It's time I left the limelight to someone more deserving and that someone is none other than:

EVIL SANTA!

If somewhat reading 4-5 AARs makes me more deserving than you, then you must really suck as a fan. ;)

Really, I think I am one of the people who LEAST deserves this title. For a year my participation to AARland has mostly been on the producing side and I haven't got around reading all the magnificent AARs around here and give their authors the credit they truly deserve.

I feel somewhat awkward receiving this title for no real reason. But I will do my best to improve as a readAAR. Now I even have all the time I need with the Christmas holidays coming and all (except that Football Manager 08 takes major part of it away :mad: )

But atleast in the past there was a tradition that newly crowned fan of the week will show a few AARs he follows se here it comes. Mostly comedy AARs as it is the style I love most.

History of the White Eagle by thrashing mad

Simply amazing AAR. There are no words to describe the awesomeness of his graphical eye candys. One of the very few non-comedy AARs I have patience to read.

There might be vikings out there by Grubnessul

This AAR is so delightfully absurd that you must love it. Nobody has any idea what really is going on, the author himself propably the least ( ;) ). Reminds me of Monty Python and there actually are some Monty sketches wonderfully implemented in Grubnessul's own way.

Knud's saga by phargle

Propably the greatest AAR still going on. Has a tough fight with Rustican's "German Risk AAR" for the greatest comedy AAR written on these forums.

Phargle, you are a genious

The Deconquista by Dysken

It had a long, long pause and the newer updates are somewhat disappointing with their lenght but the first 20 pages are among the funniest moments I have spent on AARland.

But for the next week, I will shine in my undeserved spotlight and feel superior to the rest of you.
king-033.gif

EvilSanta said:
If somewhat reading 4-5 AARs makes me more deserving than you, then you must really suck as a fan. ;)

Really, I think I am one of the people who LEAST deserves this title. For a year my participation to AARland has mostly been on the producing side and I haven't got around reading all the magnificent AARs around here and give their authors the credit they truly deserve.

I feel somewhat awkward receiving this title for no real reason. But I will do my best to improve as a readAAR. Now I even have all the time I need with the Christmas holidays coming and all (except that Football Manager 08 takes major part of it away :mad: )

But atleast in the past there was a tradition that newly crowned fan of the week will show a few AARs he follows se here it comes. Mostly comedy AARs as it is the style I love most.

History of the White Eagle by thrashing mad

Simply amazing AAR. There are no words to describe the awesomeness of his graphical eye candys. One of the very few non-comedy AARs I have patience to read.

There might be vikings out there by Grubnessul

This AAR is so delightfully absurd that you must love it. Nobody has any idea what really is going on, the author himself propably the least ( ;) ). Reminds me of Monty Python and there actually are some Monty sketches wonderfully implemented in Grubnessul's own way.

Knud's saga by phargle

Propably the greatest AAR still going on. Has a tough fight with Rustican's "German Risk AAR" for the greatest comedy AAR written on these forums.

Phargle, you are a genious

The Deconquista by Dysken

It had a long, long pause and the newer updates are somewhat disappointing with their lenght but the first 20 pages are among the funniest moments I have spent on AARland.

But for the next week, I will shine in my undeserved spotlight and feel superior to the rest of you.
king-033.gif

It is quite appropriate for the season, Congrats EvilSanta. Dont forget to stop at my house on the 25th. :D

Congrats EvilSanta! :D

Well done EvilSanta, congratulations :)