• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
stnylan said:
Well, I would strongly recommend then you take a look at some of the other game AAR fora. Some good stuff being done there. :)
To be sure! :D

Well deserved Chief Ragusa, I see you a lot around these parts! :D

Thanks Lord E for this award. It was a very great surprise. I thought I could safely rule out having to pick a successor for any award. Thanks to all of you for your comments. It's a pleasure to welcome back old friends and greet the new, canonized for example.

One name did pop into my head and he's held off strong challenges this week. He posts in all fora, so it seems to me. He has a very wide taste in AARs and that has to offer WritAARs great encouragement that there will be someone out there who will appreciate what they write.

My nomination for Fan of the Week is Murmurandus.

Congratulations Murmurandus. Another great choice!

Congrats!

Congratulations Murmurandus !

Nice one, Chief.

Congrats Murmurandus! :)

Isn't Murmurandus just another one of those posting-bots from the lowlands? :p

Congrats Murmurandus! :) ;)

Congratulations, Murmurandus :)

Congrats Murmurandus!

Nooooooooooo! Not Murmy, it can't be. He's not a fan, he's a heckler, it's not the same!!!! :p

Congrats Murm! :D

Mmm, while Chief Ragusa's choice seems not to be appreciated by everyone, I would like to express my immense gratitude for his nomination... :p :D

Thanks all, not at least Chief Ragusa! :)

Now I just need to come up with somebody for next week... ;)

(It ain't going to be grayhost for sure! :p ;) )

Nice choice indeed. Congratulations Murmurandus!

A belated congrats, Murmurandus. Well deserved.