• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
General Jac said:
You should watch that blood-pressure old man! :p
ahhhh! you're right! my heart can't take much more of this... ;)

Congratulations rcduggan :)

Many congratulations.

Congrats!

The Spamiard doom is over!!!! :rofl:

Congrats indeed!

Aye, a true fanatic. The man is almost as addicted to the whole thing as stynlan. They are doubtless both higher than a hippy on the third day of an open air festival after all the exposure.

Vincent Julien said:
Aye, a true fanatic. The man is almost as addicted to the whole thing as stynlan. They are doubtless both higher than a hippy on the third day of an open air festival after all the exposure.
that's not high enough.... me and stynland are a LOT higher. or at least I am. ;)

when does my successor have to be chosen?

rcduggan said:
when does my successor have to be chosen?

Never. :mad: Now is the time for you to get a sword of your choice and then do battle with all the other FotWs until only one of you is left standing (you need to cut off their heads... ;) ).

PS Congrats, I think you have a week to find the next winner... DS

cthulhu said:
Never. :mad: Now is the time for you to get a sword of your choice and then do battle with all the other FotWs until only one of you is left standing (you need to cut off their heads... ;) ).

muahahhaahhahaha! just like Battle Royale.....

Choose a successor Sunday/Monday time has generally been the rule...

stnylan said:
Choose a successor Sunday/Monday time has generally been the rule...
alright, thanks. I should have rememberd that from last time...

cthulhu said:

I think FotW has a new theme.

FAN OF THE WEEK - THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Oh, and congratulations rcduggan, sorry for not saying so earlier. :)

Congratulations rcduggan ! ! :cool:

also, congratulations on being the first person to win for the second time this year ! !
:D

rcduggan said:
muahahhaahhahaha! just like Battle Royale.....
No, in that case you'd have an umbrella or something like that... :D

Congrats: readerhood of the week is great prize! :)

I suppose I should pick my successor now.... hmmmmm... give me a little while... :D