• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In that case: There is one poster who pops up everywhere. He comments, encourages and is a general boon to the community. As far as I can see, he hasn't won the award since 2011 either. So it is about time, give a hand to the eminent Enewald! :)

Well done, Enewald. Always a great fan!

Thank you! :eek:

This is now the eight time I have won this award. :eek:o
I used to be able to comment on more AARs a few years back, but that was when I was still a lazy high school student.
Then I had a two year hiatus from these awesome forums, but have been trying to increase my activity again for the past half a year again. :)
Of the AARs I had subscribed to back in 2011, only very few are still running. (and those are already fossils... :p)

Now that I have embrace the life of a lazy student, I have again more time to spend procrastinating on these forums when I should be instead be reading some important stuff or doing homeworks. :happy:

Alas, my tempo of comments that I had during 08-10 will probably be never seen again, unless some true lunatic tries to break it. (that would be around 18000 comments mostly in AAR threads)

I will need to spend more time on AARland again in order to find a worthy successor, so there goes my plans of doing homework today. :glare:
(because reading AARs is far more interesting than doing probability calculations or integrals...)

Reactions:
Very well deserved indeed! Perhaps one of your next 22k posts will be on one of my threads, eh? It is statistically likely, of course. :p

A great achievement for a great fan. Even though I am yet to have the honour of one o your comments, your presence here is invaluable. Whenever it is that you finally decide to call it a day, I wit many an AAR will suffer. (So no pressure. ;))

My sincerest congratulations!

Congratulations on your eighth victory, Enewald! That trophy cabinet of yours must be getting pretty crowded right about now, eh? :)

Congrats, Enewald!

Congratulations on your eighth victory, Enewald! That trophy cabinet of yours must be getting pretty crowded right about now, eh? :)

The fashion now is to have one in every room, starting with the bathroom :)

Congrats, Ënëwäld! :D I haven't forgotten...:p

I think at this point, we should pretty much just call this award the Enewald.

Not that he doesn't deserve it, of course! Congratulations!

Well, it's already been named for stnylan and GhostWriter in previous times but I am sure some creative soul can figure out a way to honor all three. ;)

Congratulations Enewald! I am not at all surprised you've been bestowed this AwAARd 8 times, you really do give all of us a lot of support and morale with your loyal reading and commenting! :cool:

It also seems like 2011 was a good year to go on hiatus! ;)

I personally think the St. Ghostwald awAARd is a great idea. :p