• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Again, I want to thank everyone for the congratulations and to RV for the nod....

I know I'm a bit early, but since I am up I thought I would pass on the torch, as it were.....

The nod goes to J. Passepartout!

Why? Because he is a great fan. Not only of my work, but of others as well along with writing some real quality AARs of his own. So step on up and receive the fan, JP!

One of the great commentators, and been doing it for a while. Congrats JP.

Gah! I'm late!

Amric, sorry I missed your week, but certainly congratulations to you! I enjoy your comments very much in some of the AARs I read!

And J. Passpartout, the very same for you! Congratulations!

You both have magnificent taste in reading, and great talent for encouraging comments.

Rensslaer

Congrats, JP! This is an honor a long time coming. Should have been sooner, but I understand two mysterious pigs kept eating the ballots. ;)

This is very well deserved. Congratulations J. Passepartout

Congrats JP, may the fan enlighten you :p

Wow, thanks Amric and everybody. Wasn't expecting this. I always think to myself that I don't post in as many AARs as it appears all the other fans do. I don't keep tallies or anything, but hey.

Now, everyone get out there and post in AARs so I can decide who to pick as my successor. And maybe I will try to write an update for my own AAR since it is long overdue.

Congratulations J. Passepartout! :)

Congratulations J. Passepartout!

Good choice!

Congrats, JP!

Congrats, JP! Very well deserved! :)