• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Salutations from a fellow AARlander alumnus! (i.e Congrats!)

Congrats misterbean!

I would've written a more detailed explanation for my congratulations, but this display is too darn small :D

Congrats!

Congratulations, Misterbean!

And belatedly for Lord Curlyton!

Thanks for "fanning the flames" of authorship! :)

Rensslaer

And after much frantic deliberation I have decided that misterbean should be nominated to be the Fan of the Week. Now that I find him posting with regularity again in the AARs that I read I feel he should be recognized as representative for the cadre of posters that exist in each of the AAR subfora who consistently give useful advice or information when they post in an AAR, with only the occasional pat-on-the-back posts (hey, sometimes you just gotta give props). When I post in an AAR I hope to see him in the posters as well, since I freely admit that his opinion carries more weight with me and if I post an opinion that he posts a counter to, I'm much more likely to revisit my own opinion. Likewise, if he agrees with what I say its definitely a bit of an ego boost there. Lastly, when considering whether to read an AAR or not, if it has been going for a bit I will check who's been posting in the AAR and if I see his name there I will be much more inclined to give it a read. For all these reasons, I feel that misterbean is a worthy Fan of the Week (I feel the need for some dramatic voice to say this).
Fully agree on that and I signed with both hands.
A well deserved nomination : congrats misterbean !

So it's my turn to nominate a fan. Though choice. There are a couple of people who are valuable fans of mine.

I will nominate Belgiumruler. Since he started posting in my first AAR, he's Always been there with advice and attention.

So it's my turn to nominate a fan. Though choice. There are a couple of people who are valuable fans of mine.

I will nominate Belgiumruler. Since he started posting in my first AAR, he's Always been there with advice and attention.
WOW, another time fan of the week! I never expected this! Really thanks!

Congrats Belgiumruler! A bit of a short interval between your wins maybe, but I'd say you deserve it. ;)