• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats alhoward!

Congratulations, Alhoward, you amazing person, you! :D

I'd like to apologize to everyone for not responding sooner, and for not picking a new Fan of the Week, but I was so busy being a tremendous fan that I failed to notice the notifications at the top of the screen. :)
I would like to choose the aforementioned Davy who has created a delightful .pdf version of misterbean's excellent tutorial, which goes above and beyond the obligations that ought to be expected of an AAR reader.
Congratulations Davy.

Congrats Davy, nicely done!

Congratulations Davy...well deserved.

Hi everybody,

I would like to thank you all for this kind reward. It was a pleasure to make the pdf becourse such a great work that Misterbean did should be available for all the new player of this wonderfull game. It is a easy reading AAR/tutorial and answer actualy a lot of question for the newbies and oldies :rofl: among us.

So thanks again to all :)

I will search from now on to find a new kandidate for this title :D

Last edited:
Congratulation, Davirino!

Hello all,

I think that it is time to announce the next Fan of the week.
In my opinion would KLorberau be a very good choice.
He is someone who is active in different AAR's, a newbie in the list of winner's and always constructive and positive and thereby a well deserved winner.

Congrats KLorberau

Last edited:
Congrats KLorberau!

Good choice, I see KLorberau commenting a lot. Congratulations!

KLorberau, I see you're visiting this thread now, so I'll be real quick.

Congratulations on your election, I have to say I didn't see you that often, but now I check we actually do seem to visit the same threads. I'll blame the internet for its anonimosity ;)