• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks! I never expected to actually win anything at all!

I would like to nominate Riccardo93 for all the same reasons I was awarded the fan of the week. He's always writing elaborate, logical responses and his part in the interactive AARs in the VIC2 AAR forum gives them a warm feeling of community.

Congratulations Riccardo93 :)

Congrats Riccardo93!

Yay Me! :D Love you, Kinguter, you sexy beast... ;)

It is now time for me to pass on the torch... after spending these past few days (or seconds >.> ) on considering my successor.

My nominee is someone who I've had the pleasure of playing several AARs and Forum Games with; in some I've been a political ally, and in others a chief rival; in the latter, his counterarguments were eloquent and compelling. In every game I've played with him, his in-character declarations were brilliantly written and always thought-invoking.

As such, I nominate Michael Sullivan for president, er, Etranger01 for Fan of the Week!

I'm afraid I have to step in here. The Fan of the Week award, like outlined in the first post, is meant for people who read and comment on AARs. These are the people who encourage authors and keep them going. Etranger01's AARland presence is almost completely limited to playing interactive AARs, or at least it has been for the last several months. He's a player, not a fan.

So Riccardo93, please select again, choosing someone who does a good job of reading AARs and commenting on them this time.

Interactive players, please don't feel slighted because of this - there will be some good news coming soon. ;)

I know finding new, deserving candidates for this award can be difficult, but if it's any help to you Riccardo93, I did make a shortlist of potential candidates in THIS POST.

Malurous , if this is in anyway considered out of bounds, please don't hesitate to kill this post.

I know finding new, deserving candidates for this award can be difficult, but if it's any help to you Riccardo93, I did make a shortlist of potential candidates in THIS POST.

Malurous , if this is in anyway considered out of bounds, please don't hesitate to kill this post.
Best saved for PMs, I think.

Congrats Etranger on being RPotM! A lovely consolation prize for missing out, ever so slightly, on this award, which will instead go to... wait for it...... Avindian! He's always active (sometimes I wonder when he sleeps) and his AARs and IC are eternally enjoyable!

Congrats Avindian, well deserved! Yeah, gotta wonder about the sleeping thing. :D

It's really impressive how much you contribute and how active you are Avindian. Very well deserved.

It just seems like I'm on all the time :) Thanks, Riccardo93, for the honor, and I have a very tough task choosing a winner for the next week!

Congratulations! I don't know if I've bumped into you in the same comment threads very often, but I do know I see your name everywhere in AARland - and you clearly have a bunch of your own AARs going. Combine that with the praise from people far more knowledgeable than me and it's patently obvious that you deserve the award. :)

Thanks again to everybody; for the next Fan of the Week, I'd like to choose alhoward, a recent member of these forums, but I already have seen him not only in my AARs, but in a number of others. Congratulations, alhoward!