• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
congratulations - but I must ask, where do you find the time? ;)

Sorry for the delay (busy weekend) in both thanking you all and passing on this AwAARd.

First, the thanks. MorningSIDEr, you yourself always were one of my favourite fans when I had an active AAR, and it means a lot to get a nod from you. If I haven't quite caught up with your latest work before the ACAs, my apologies. loki100, thank you very much. I try to stay active reading and commenting even if I'm not writing because well, that's part of what makes the community awesome. The more people do it, the more encouraged the writers feel. crusaderknight, it's very flattering that you still remember my humble visits, thank you very much for the congratulations. Stuyvesant: thank you very much, but I assure you that whenever I appear either wise or witty, it is pure accident masquerading as something else :D Avindian, Qorten: Thank you! I see you commenting in other people's work fairly often too, so I'm sure I'll be extending my congratulations back before long. Saithis - for the offerings of one so fair and talented, my vigil at the subscription list is not nearly long enough, and never arduous ;) Milites: best readers make best writers, someone once said, and though I forget who they were I'm sure they had you in mind. Thank you. Fookison, aldriq, malorous: thank you all. Calipah: my friend, at some point I have to renounce my pretensions at control and admit that the time finds me instead. I try to make the best of it.

Now to pass it on: although I haven't had an active AAR for a while, I see some readAARs who are very active and regular with their comments, and unfortunately the nature of cognitive bias is such that those people who comment on AARs I read stand out the most. For that reason, I am going to hand this off to Chief Ragusa, who has been active across several forums and never too late with a comment, and has not won this award in a fairly long time.

Congratulations, Chief!

Congrats Chief, a very well deserved award!

An unexpected award. Thanks RGB for the nomination. There are a lot of fine AAR writers out there - Werewhale, Saithis, AlexanderPrimus and RossN to name 4 in the CK II forum. I particularly like Maluous' offerings - the power of bling with the Incas and showing that here is an alternative to just conquer everything with his thoughtful Gentleman of Germany Brunswick AAR.

My nomination goes to a writAAR who somehow manages to read and comment in other AARs as well as writing his own AAR and juggling a busy family life. I nominate Prawnstar as fan of the week.

Congratulations PrawnStar, you didn't spend a long time without being a "reigning" award winner - less than 20 minutes I believe? :D

And thanks for the praise Chief! Gotta start working on those updates after that... ;)

Congratulations, PrawnStar!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! Soon you'll be famous enough to give your name to St James' Park ;)

'The PrawnStar St James' Park' - Normally, I would take some convincing that this kind of corporate sponsorship is going to work, but in this case I'll happily make an exception. ;)

Congratulations, PrawnStar!