• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations mayorqw!

Thank you aldriq, and everyone!
To be honest, I wasn't really expecting this, since I haven't been on too many AARs recently. But I hope this'll spur me back to it :D
I had thought of something to write here besides thanking you, but Stuyvesant got it down excellently (and not just because I'm feeling too lazy to write something)

Oops! I sort of forgot about this. I rummaged through some AARs trying to find someone, and I've come across someone perfect. Our friend has been on these forums for quite a long time, though he is quite reserved in what he comments on (as far as I know, mostly AARs surrounding Arab nations).

He's a very thoughtful fellow, helpful, and here's to hoping we'll see more of him in AARland!
Congratulations Calipah!

Congratulations!

Congrats, Calipah!
How do you even find the time ;)

This is very kind of you mayorqw! (you really need to continue the AAR - Im waiting to see the breakdown of the Caliphate!) The notification surprised me a bit I have to admit. Sinking in the midst of language exams, this is very welcome. Thank you, and thank you everyone (vavi, as the saying goes 'Time is like a Sword, if you dont slice it, it slices you') :p

Congratulations Calipah!

Im not sure how this works, but just in case, after having looked at various threads, I'd like to nominate morningSIDE as the next fan of the week :)

Congrats!

Always looked forward to your dropping by, I imagine many other people also do so.

Nice one, congrats!

Congrats morningSIDEr, a worthy victor!