• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations! A worthy decision you made when you decided to be a more active poster and see! It paid off! ;)

Seriously though, it's always nice to see people spread out a bit and pop in with comments here and there. It's what makes this place such a nice community.

Thanks to everyone for the congratulations!

This is a really hard award to pass on, I think, because of the very nature of the award. I've had to look around at various different posters, their posting habits, etc. and try to get an idea of who is deserved. In the end I came up with a whole bunch of different people, although it took me the better part of this week to figure it out. It was hard to decide who I felt was most worthy, but I have to go with Stuyvesant as my successor for Fan of the Week.

He's been a regular and active poster across multiple fora and AAR types, and always seems to have something nice or insightful to bring to the table, and I think is very worthy of the title of Fan of the Week!

Many congrats, well deserved!

Hear hear! Stuyvesant is almost always my most thought-provoking poster! :)

Congratulations, Stuyvesant!

Renss

A comment from Stuyvesant is always wonderful - he actually reads the work, thinks about it, and when he posts he always has something worthwhile to say.

Congratulations, Stuyvesant - well earned!

Congratulations! A great presence in AARland in all capacities, and always a welcome reader.

Always deserved! Congratulations, Stuy. An amazing mainstay and thoughtful member. Your comments are always anticipated when I'm writing. :)

Most deserved congrats, Stuyvesant! For a perfect mix of quality and quantity one needs only to read your comments.