• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats! :)

Congratulations, Arch Mede

Hmm, just noticed that it's been over two weeks already so this should be moved along. And no sight of The Arch Mede, was he informed?

I was not aware until I got Qorten's PM.

I shall pass it on to Enewald for being steadfastly anarchic it the face of tyrants with overwhelming name recognition.

Edit: Enewald has a full PM box so I was unable to PM him.

Congrats Enewald once again!

Congrats Enewald! Quick, hit 20k posts so you can do another of your awesome posts! :p

Knowing Enewald, it can't be much more than a day or two before he checks this thread, so even without a PM he should find out soon enough. ;)

Picking Enewald is an obvious choice (like Oscar-baiting 'The King's Speech' winning Best Motion Picture at the Academy Awards), but it's an obvious choice for very good reasons: Enny's always around and he's always everywhere. The place would be a whole lot quieter (and worse for it) without it.

So, congratulations again! Thanks for your continued presence on the forums and we look forward to seeing you around. Here, there, everywhere. :)

Congrats! :)

Great choice. Congratulations Enewald :)