• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations SirCliveWolf!

T

Congrats SirClive

Sir Clive comes hurriedly into the room, looking a little flustered and quite late...

Well what can I say, apart from that I am most honoured to have been awarded this prestigious prize and want to say a big thank you to Renss who's writing I have always admired.

I am at heart an ammeter writer, which any of you who have read my AARs may have noticed ;) , as such my efforts in being both WritAAR, ReadAAR tend to be like a badly used machine gun, that is to say with quick frenetic bursts and then overly long pauses. It has been a busy week as I have just turned the big 30 and I am suffering, as always, with too many interests for the time I have available.

I really appriciate what we lovingly know as AARland, and marvel at what this comunity, with its dedicated Mod's, Demi-Mod's, WritAARs and ReadAARs and of course LibAARians. As such I have recently decided that it was about time that I gave back to this community and have become Victoria's LibrAARian. I hope that this and my reading and encouraging can help people the way I have been helped.

I have read many AARs and can not really delve too much into a list as this post would go on and on, much as it already is :) . Suffice it to say that I have read an amazing calibur of work here and must mention volksmarschall's brilliant, The Presidents: Clay to Smith (1836-1920) (read it here) and my all time favourite, which I wouldn't be here if it were not for a monumental (and still not quite finished) AAR by Allenby; 1914-1924 'British interests; British honour; British obligations' (read it here) a great read if you've got time, and if you haven't... well you should have! :mad:

And so to pass this honour on I have selected someone who has recieved this ebfore, this is a real shame but all the people who have regulary followed my work have all won it before. Without further ado I present the new Fan of the Week;

JAPE

He has been there as a 'fan' of my work since my first AAR and has commented, I think, in all of my works... now I really muct go and finish an AAR for once :D

Sir Clive stands and faces the portrait of the Queen and raises his brandy glass

Gentlemen, The Queen!

Congratulations , Jape :D

Congratulations personage of Jape !

T

Congratulations!

Long live, er, Jape! :D

Congratulations Jape :)

Congrats, Jape!