• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Malurous!

Congratulations!

A week has passed and my time as the Fan of the Week is up. I'm passing it along to a member who, to my surprise, hadn't won it before even though he's one of the more active and friendly posters here.

Even if this is kind of a funny week to give it to him since he's on vacation, I award the next Fan of the Week to enkhuush!

I am greatful to see this... He was one of the three I wrestled over...

CONGRATS ENKHUUSH...!

Now your vacation is complete...!

T

And if you get Knighted too, that would make a solid month of Milanese Fans...:eek: What have I done...?

And if you get Knighted too, that would make a solid month of Milanese Fans...:eek: What have I done...?

Just don't knight him today, wouldn't two weeks in a row where someone is knighted and FotW:d on the same day be kinda suspicious? :D

Even if this is kind of a funny week to give it to him since he's on vacation, I award the next Fan of the Week to enkhuush!
If he's on vacation, will he be able to see this and pass it on in a week's time?

Hope so. ;)

Congrats enkhuush!

If he's on vacation, will he be able to see this and pass it on in a week's time?

Yes, I've seen him pop in every now and then.

Congratulations!

Congrats enkhuush!

Congrats Enkhuush.:)

Congratulations!

Many congratulations :D

Hope so. ;)

Congrats enkhuush!

I would think so. He's very busy, but not THAT busy. I know vacations tend to be alot busier than real life, but I'd imagine relax and read a little would be on the agenda.

Like you, I hope so too... :cool:

T

What an unexpected surprise!

I was just passing by forum and saw there is private message for me and then...

Thanks everyone (who are posted and not posted). ;)

P.S: As anttracer mentioned I'm on vacation. But currently I'm always visiting forum because I'm waiting for HttT. :) After HttT is out may be I will go to countryside. Despite going countryside I have a phone that can be used as modem and notebook. So I'll be on and off.