• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, Myth :)

Thanks again all! I guess it's more or less time to pass on this award, so I suppose this is something I should do. ;) As soon as I received this, I had a pretty large inkling of who should succeed me. He's about as heavily involved in the HoI3 forum as I am, and actually probably more so. Since it's always so difficult to beat Renns' words, I'll just fantastically steal them on this occasion. :D

As you are no doubt aware, the HOI 3 AAR forum has recently been set up. There's a fellow who's been active in a number of threads across a number of different games before. That's one of the signs of great fanship -- crossover readership!

But he's also made a special effort to stop by and encourage many of the new authors (about 90% I think!) in the HOI 3 forum! That's fanship at its most valuable -- a kind word and a pat on the back to the writers in a new forum -- the pioneers, many of whom are even new authors!

He's never been honored with this award before, and so his situation calls out for the award even more.

Congratulations to LORDBAN for actively "fanning the flames" in the new HOI 3 forum!

Ohhh you see what I did there. Congrats again to Lordban! And let's get some more publicity for the HoI3 AAR forum! :D

Congratulations , sir :D

Thank you very much! (This is your vengeance, Myth, admit it! :p )

Oh yes, the HoI 3 forum is nascent, but it's picking up steam, and a number of AARs have already made very nice progress.

It's hard to pick AARs to mention when so few have actually covered several years, but I'll give it a shot a couple of days from now - some AARs are already shaping up very nicely :)

Congratulations!
Yarr, hard picking those HoI3 AARs.
Some of them are rather slow motion, others mind end mysteriously before the end of the week and some are pure one update AARs.
Ah well, soon I shall find the cream.

Congrats

Very nice choice. :cool: Congrats Lordban! Great to see you back and commenting in AARland. :)

Nice choice. Congratulations Lordban!

Congratulations LordBan!

This is probably the defining moment of your life right here!:D

Congrats Lordban, thanks for posting in my AAR!

Considering how A Day of Infamy is shaping up, the pleasure was all mine :)

Wait, I said I would do some advertising tomorrow!

whoops, too late.

This is probably the defining moment of your life right here!:D

I was born to serve the HoI 3 AAR Forum!

I hope this doesn't come back to haunt me.

Good to see you around AARland again. Now if you can only return to that excellent Vicky AAR of yours... ;)

It's good to be back :)

And that Vicky AAR is back too. Sort-of. Only it's grown quite a bit and now covers two games. There should be familiar material to read in 'Danse Macabre' by the end of the week :)

Everybody, thanks a lot!

Congratulations, Lordban! Thanks, Myth, for your selection -- I was about to choose him myself! :D

Thanks for your active participation, Lordban! And for your writing as well.

Rensslaer