• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I wrote to Rich-Love a few days ago to give him a heads up that he might be asked to pick again (since it does appear that Karl is unaware and away), but I have not heard back from him. Therefore, I shall choose to whom to pass this along.

Karl Martell would certainly be welcome to come post his hello and response when he does get the news. But the show must go on...

I picked 2 criteria to choose our next winner: 1) frequent encouragement to new and old writers, and 2) a tendency to post in, or follow AARs in, more than one forum.

I was happy to see that Prussiablue fits these categories rather well! However I was not surprised.

What did surprise me is that Prussiablue has never recieved this particular award before. So..

Congratulations, Prussiablue!

Prussiablue has been an inspiration to the Forum as a writer, as well as a fan. He's been a long-time supporter of my work, but you will also see him giving encouragement to new Victoria writers, as well as posting in at least the HOI and Crusader Kings fora, and probably EU as well, though I didn't check that one once I'd established the others.

Please, step on up and congratulate our inveterate fan!!!

Rensslaer

Congratulations, prussiablue! :)

A very good choice and a well deserved winner. Congratulations prussiablue :)

Congrats, Prussiablue, a well deserved fan for you!

And I never congratulated Karl Martell, a grievous omission on my part! I shall do penance by not playing Mount&Blade tonight until I have finished an update.

Congratulations, Prussiablue. With that name, I can see why Renss picked you! ;-)

Vann

Well deserved prussiablue!

Congratulations from me, too, Prussiablue!

And a belated thank you to you all for the fan of the week award! I'm sorry I didn't stop by to say anything or nominate a successor. :eek:o I moved back from Pittsburgh to Germany and got my stuff settled in only yesterday. I did get the notification from Rensslaer last sunday, I just haven't had much time to say anything about it yet. But, again, I feel very honored and hope I will find the time in the future to keep taking part in the AAR discussions! :)

I hope the move all went well, and that all baggage etc got to the right place!

stnylan said:
I hope the move all went well, and that all baggage etc got to the right place!
...not like that teacher from England who was trying to fly out of Ireland, or whatever, and was misrouted for 30 hours! :rofl: Too funny.

Great to hear from you, Karl! And congratulations again. You're in ahead of Prussiablue, so the order is still fine.

Rensslaer

Well deserved. :)

Congrats!