• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very many congratulations to Lord E for his efforts, and to all those who have been Fan of the Week since I last posted.

Well this was a nice surprise. Thanks very much everyone! :)

Although I no longer have as much time to visit these forums as I used to do, I still try to visit at least once a week and read AARs. With the university and other real life matters I actually feel that I don’t get to read as much as I want to do, but I still try to keep up to date on several AARs on the forum. There are a lot of talented writers out there and that is what makes it so easy to be a good fan, because one has so many great stories to read and comment upon. So I just wish to say that I hope everyone continues reading and commenting on all the great AARs :D

And now I guess it is time to hand the award to its next winner. There are several great fans around and some of them have won this award several times already. But as I have looked around the AAR forums during the last week there is one name that keeps popping up and from what I could read from the list on the first page in the thread this fan has not won this award before so I think it is time to honour demokratickid. I have seen his comments in more than one of the AAR forums and it is always nice to see fans that read stories from not just one forum and one game.

The next Fan of the Week is demokratickid.
Congratulations :)

Great choice, Lord E. Congrats demokratickid! Well deserved. :)

Congratulations, my friend! This is very well deserved.

I hope you'll forgive me still not finding time to read your newest work - I will most surely do, once I find a bit more time.

Many congratulations demokratickid

Excellent choice! demokratickid is a frequent and thoughtful contributor. Congratulations...I'm proud to have you as a reader. :cool:

Thank you all so very much for this honor!

Just a quick speech. I have been a forumite for 464 days. I originally joined to, well, be a fan! My first post was in Duke of Wellington's Golden Horde-Scourge from the East AAR. When I checked it the next day, he had responded and even welcomed me to the forum! Ever since then, I've been hooked. I can't help but comment, and I love it. The great talent on this forum is breathtaking. To be recognized as a cheerleader of such great work is a high honor in itself. I want to thank Lord E for nominating me, Duke of Wellington for inspiring me to write my first AAR, and to everyone whose AAR I have ever commented in. If it weren't for your wonderful work, I could have never been given this honor.

@ emperor_krk- That's fine, get to reading it whenever you have the time!
@ robw963- Sir, your AAR was definitively in my mind when I wrote that speech. It is too wonderful for adequate words. If having me as a reader is an honor, than suffice it to say the same for yourself.
@ everyone else- Thank you so much for your congratulations! They mean a lot to me!

Huzzah ! :D Many congratulations !

Thank you, once again, to Lord E for my nomination and to everyone who has congratulated me!

Now, I guess it's time to pass the baton to the next week's winner. So, let me be the first to congratulate this fourmite, who I have seen commenting on a lot of people's AARs, in just about every sub-forum, from CK to HoI2. So, let's all have a big round of applause to this week's Fan of the Week, phargle!

I too have seen phargle doing his best to visit all forums and comment in many AARs recently. Well deserved. Congrats phargle.

Congratulations phargy , very well deserved !