• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Well done Emperor_krk :)

Thank you stnylan for choosing me for this award :). And thanks to all of you guys for the appreciation! I don't really think my humble attempts at following the great stories that evolve here deserve such a distinction, but well ;).
Now, to find someone to pass this over to at the next weekend...

Last edited:
:cool: Congratulations! :cool:

Sunday has come, together with the time to nominate a successor. In the first place I would like to once again say thank you to all of you for the congratulations - the next Fan of the Week will surely deserve praise much more.
Without much further to say or do, I present thee the new FotW:

PrawnStar

He has, according to the list seen in the first post, never been granted this award, but he surely deserves to be mentioned here.
Congratulations!

Congratulations PrawnStar!

Man congratulations !

Congratulations!

Many congratulations.

Congrats PrawnStar! :D

Thank you Emperor_krk and indeed everyone who has congratulated me - you all have too much time on your hands :p This site is barred at my new job :(

I have to confess this is a corner of AARland I hadn't really noticed before, but I had a warm happy feeling when I read the pm telling me to get my ass over here - followed by a sense of dread because I now have to pick someone for next week!

I've always wondered if my comments were any good so I'm happy that at least one writer whose work I follow appreciates them - if you don't know Emperor_krk's stuff go and have a look.