• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations ComradeOm!

Congrats, ComradeOm. May the fan continue to keep you cool. :cool:

Well I'll admit that this is something of a surprise. Unfortunately RL continues to impose on the time I spend reading AARs and so, given that I've never been particularly renowned in this regard, today there's really only a handful of long-running stories that I actively follow

(As an aside, its actually disturbing how many of that big batch of AARs that I began to follow in Autumn '07, when I had time to burn, have been abandoned or put on permanent hiatus)

I know well the difference that a loyal band of readers (no matter how small) can mean to a writer. So in addition to thanking Dr Gonzo I'd also like to thank the other readers of my various AARs for plugging away with the comments and support. And I promise to try and cram a few more of your AARs into those precious few weekend hours :)

Congratulations ComradeOm :)

Congratulations Mr. Om !

I have found the Comrade to be an attentive, interested reader who usually has perceptive comments. In short, he well deserves his fan.

But since he's a Comrade, he needs one of the cheap Russian ones. :D

Congrats ComradeOM!

Go maire tú, comrádaí!

Congratulations! :D

Congratulations, Comrade!

Congratulations, ComradeOm!

Quite an auspicious week for you! As it seems you may finish it out with a win also in the VictAARian Cross competition! First place, if I don't miss my guess -- and well earned!

Still time for people to vote, if you haven't already.

Rensslaer

Congrats Comrade!

Congrats!

ComradeOm said:
Well I'll admit that this is something of a surprise. Unfortunately RL continues to impose on the time I spend reading AARs and so, given that I've never been particularly renowned in this regard, today there's really only a handful of long-running stories that I actively follow

(As an aside, its actually disturbing how many of that big batch of AARs that I began to follow in Autumn '07, when I had time to burn, have been abandoned or put on permanent hiatus)

I know well the difference that a loyal band of readers (no matter how small) can mean to a writer. So in addition to thanking Dr Gonzo I'd also like to thank the other readers of my various AARs for plugging away with the comments and support. And I promise to try and cram a few more of your AARs into those precious few weekend hours :)

... Should I? Dare I?
*Looks from right to left*

Common everyone, let's all sing along...!

leninart733526jt7.jpg

Truly, everyone's comrade here indeed! :D Congratulations buddy!

Last edited:
Thanks to all (especially Jeff for the scene setting music!) but its time to pass this fan along to a new owner

I've been resoundingly lucky in that my last AAR was relatively popular but I've also toiled for months on less noticeable efforts. You can only really appreciate the difference readers make when you have a small cadre of three or four constantly providing support and really making your efforts worthwhile. In a sense this award is for all those dedicated fans... in a rather more real and accurate sense it goes to Olaus Petrus for his ceaseless comments on and insight into medieval Brittany

Congrats on taking the fan, OP. :)

Congratulations Olaus!