• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A sound choice, an an excellent commenter. Well done Omen :)

Thank you very much, Malurous! I just noticed your message and your nomination made me blush.

You writers create such amazing stories, and after lurking for a while I couldn't help but pass on in a small way my appreciation for the entertainment you give. Thanks for the honor!

Congrats Gabor!

Congrats gabor, well deserved!

Congrats Gabor, Omen, and all the other recent winners I've missed. :)

Well done Gabor! Congratulations :)

First, I'd like to thank everyone for their congratulations and Omen for the nomination.
Then, sorry for not doing this yesterday as I was supposed to, but I've had so much on recently, I don't visit the furums as regularly as I used to.

I find it hard, trying to work out which of the many names I see often in the threads I read (and being mostly EUIII player/reader makes it even hader) deserves this prestigious honour. I must have overloked many whose comments are insightful, but happen to be found on other than EUIII or CK boards, sorry.

I'd like to nominate Athalcor as the next fan of the week. He comments with speed-light velocity and his comments are always interesting, and sometimes challenge you to explain your decisions. So I feel he deserves it. Well done
And congrats Athalcor! :)