• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, Murmurandus!

Another faithful and thoughtful commenter!

Rensslaer

Murmurandus said:
Mmm, while Chief Ragusa's choice seems not to be appreciated by everyone, I would like to express my immense gratitude for his nomination... :p :D

Thanks all, not at least Chief Ragusa! :)

Now I just need to come up with somebody for next week... ;)

(It ain't going to be grayhost for sure! :p ;) )

I have only two words for you...."snail fork"!:p :D

Congratulations Murmurandus ! ! :cool:

Mmmm, first of all, thanks again for the praise and such...

Now to come with a valid fan of the week myself - a task which is the poisoned gift of Fan of the Week... ;)

Well; it ain't going to be grayghost for sure... :p :D ...(yes, I know bad joke...)

I nominate Kurt Steiner, who seems (like me) commenting in a lot of different AARs. He also (unlike me) writes himself some AARs and he has a decent sense of humor... ;) :D

congrats Kurt Steiner! :D

I've seen that guy commenting everywhere... :wacko: :D

A wonderful fan, to be sure! Congrats, KS. :)

Who? Me? Gosh.. I've been given this big and unexpected honour *blushing* so, there is only one thing that I can say...

You, Murmurandus, have an excellent taste to choose the appropiate fellow and I fully agree with the criteria used to select the suitable guy, who, by the way, is an excellent being. :D

And I must confess, I'm an relentless AAR reader. I can't help... :D

Thank you all, mates. You're the real great ones!

Finally, time to get serious... where is the money, guys?

:D

Last edited:
Congrats Kurt_Steiner! :)

Of course, the money! For each FotW you receive, your base salary as an AARtist is doubled. Can you imagine?

Well deserved, Kurt.

Vann

Congrats Kurt!! Always good to see one of my most treasured readers recieve the AwAARd!