• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats fellow CommentatAAR! :D

Very well deserved Grayghost, congratulations :)

congratulations grayghost ! ! :cool:

Uh...ok, wow...I am completely stunned. Thank you Chesterton for your nomination. I never saw this coming as my time for being able to participate on the forums is somewhat limited. Also, I have only recently started branching out into the non HOI2 forums, and I must say I am sorry I waited so long since there are some truly talented people out there.

Thank you, everyone who has given congratulations. I...wow...I mean it, I am stunned.

I will certainly strive to find a person that exemplifies this award.

Well done, I've seen you around and its good you got the award.

Congratulations, Grayghost!

One thing I notice -- other than seeing you frequently, all over -- is that you've been the most recent commenter for a great many of our AARs.

Now if that doesn't signify a prolific fan, I don't know what does!

Thanks for your comentAARies!

Rensslaer

Congrats, gray! An award well deserved.

Okay, because this morning will be the last time I will be on the forum until next Wednesday, I am going to choose my successor a little early.

Before I do that, I would like to say thank you to Chesterton again for the nomination and to everyone else for their congrats.

I put a lot of thought into this and perused all the forums to see who has been out there supporting our writers. I narrowed it down to 3 folks. After that it became really hard. But, I have persavered and came to a decision.

So, without further adoo(I know, to late) I give you

rcduggan!!!

wow. this is unexpected. :wacko:
thank you grayghost. :D
I will enjoy my few days of fame.

Well done rcduggan, congratulations :)

Congrats, rcduggan!

You're the fan supreme!