• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats Matey

Many thanks to everyone for the kind words, and special thanks to Calipah for the nomination!

I have to confess that when I originally joined this forum I was a lurker for a number of years. It was only once I began writing my first AAR that I came to realise just how important the odd comment can be for a writer, and ever since then I've tried to always follow as many AARs as I can (alas I still feel as though I follow nowhere near enough). This the very least I feel I can do so as to in some small way repay this wonderful community for the many happy hours of entertainment for which it has provided me over the years. AARland is truly a special place.

As ever when it comes to nominating a successor for a weekly award I always struggle to find someone. Not because the options are too few but because there are so many people I could, and would, happily give this award to. Nonetheless having had a look through the list of previous winners I was surprised to note that my choice has not won this particular award for quite some time. This surprising because the person I have in mind is a very active poster on every board in this forum, always leaving comments which are not only encouraging but also always incredibly witty. I am of course referring to the brilliant RGB.

Congratulations!

Congrats, RGB! I always appreciated receiving your comments on my AARs back in the day. :cool:

Congrats RGB, well-deserved and thanks to my longest serving fan. ;)

Congratulations a tenfold, mon ami!

Congrats RGB, very well deserved!