• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats EZ! Well done.

coz1 said:
Way to go, Estonianzulu! Very much deserved and too long in coming. You might also be interested to know that a while back, I received a PM from M.ShawPyle suggesting he might be writing a new AAR one of these days. Nothing yet, but hopefully he's still in the mulling phase and will spring it on us sometime soon. I am a big fan of that AAR myself.

Enjoy the fan, sir. May it continue to keep you cool. :cool:

And I am very interested to hear that. Thanks for letting us all know. Now put your awesome demi-mod almost-super powers to work and get him started :D

Congratulations, possibly Baltic-settled, Finno-Permic speaking Shaka!

Mangudai said:
Congratulations, possibly Baltic-settled, Finno-Permic speaking Shaka!

Actually, my ancestors came over to Ohio in the 17th century, all Anglo-Germanic missionary types. I don't think I have a drop of Estonian or Zulu in me.

Originally posted by Estonianzulu:
Actually, my ancestors came over to Ohio in the 17th century, all Anglo-Germanic missionary types. I don't think I have a drop of Estonian or Zulu in me.

Well, I don't think you have a full view of your genealogy, so who knows? :D
It's a new habit of mine to joke a little around with the fans' names when I congratulate them, mostly because saying "congratz" and "congratulations" is slightly too boring IMO. :)

Congratulations, EstonianZulu!

Thanks for helping out the writers!

Everyone should go look at EZ's Victoria AAR, too... Great stuff!

Rensslaer

Congratulations Estonianzulu!

Congrats, Estonianzulu, well deserved!

Thanks everybody. I'm going to jump the gun and get my nomination on out there. Dr. Gonzo has never received the award, but deserves it. So, Dr. G, come on in and lay down some fandom.

Edit: It only took me 7 years, but I've finally broken 2,000 posts :D

Congratulations Dr. Gonzo !

Many congratulations to Estonianzulu, who has been here as longer than many. Perhaps his achievements and accomplishments are a little less remarked upon, a little less observed, but this in no way means the accolades are undeserved.

Keep up the good work my friend.

Way to go, Dr. Gonzo. Congrats! :)