• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If it isn't called the "stnylan Award" then we may as well call it the "GhostWriter Award." Both are consummate fans and I know I have benefited greatly over time from GW's wonderful encouragement and excitement.

Congrats GW! Thanks for all you do! :)

Congratulations GhostWriter, you're always a welcome sight among readAARs. :)

Congrats GhostWriter!!

ghostrider.png

:D:D:D:D

Congrats, Ghostwriter! Well deserved!

Well, done, mate! We are proud of you!

(not bad to be a ghost :D :D :D )

I'm a bit surprised that no one dared to congratulate you in your own fireworks style.

Magnificent comments all over AARland!

;)

Congrats Ghostwriter. :) Absolutely deserved!

Excellent choice, a well deserving winner. Congratulations Ghostwriter :)

Congratulations, Ghostwriter :)

Congratulations, GhostWriter!

Always a fan, ever since I first saw him on these boards, years ago! And even though he's had his ticker worked on recently, he keeps ticking away at those AARs, encouraging, commenting, and often figuring out what's going on long before anyone else does! :D

Excellent work, GW!

And I might note -- GhostWriter, with this award, becomes a "four-fer" -- a four-time winner of this award, which is rarefied air, indeed! ;) His first award was 2 years ago, approximately.

I've also updated the index, here (first post), to reflect this and all previous awards. This index should prove helpful for those looking to see who hasn't been awarded recently. As most of you know, we ask that the award go to those fans who haven't been honored recently. Now, GhostWriter is a perfect example of a well-awarded fan whose awards were spaced out over a period of time, just like we like -- those few fans who are recurrent winners keep coming to the attention of AARdom, just not all at once. Which means quality speaks for itself! :)

Congrats again, my good friend!

Rensslaer

Congrats Ghostwriter! Yep, this is one guy that keeps coming back. You deserve a fan of pure GOLD!

sunbeam%20fan%20gold.jpg