• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
thank you all... now being Sunday, it is time to choose a new fan of the week... It was really hard to chose one, because there are so many people who deserve it, but only one can be nominated:

So, I appoint sebas379 as the fan of the next week. he was one of the most active members in both my (failed/abbandoned) AAR, and has his own and really interesting ongoing AAR

Gratz sebas379!

Please notify the winner, so we may get our next fan still during this year. :p

I have already sent him a private message

Oh wow, second time in 6 weeks, thanks a lot!! (or maybe that means I spend too much time on these forums as of late :p)

I'll do my best to find someone for next week, perhaps we can even squeeze 2 more winners out of 2014.

Last edited:
Congratulations!

Oh wow, second time in 6 weeks, thanks a lot!! (or maybe that means I spend too much time on these forums as of late :p)

I'll do my best to find someone for next week, perhaps we can even squeeze 2 more winners out of 2014.
Great job sebas!

Whoops i seem to have forgotten something yesterday! well, call it in the nick of time then.

Well, my response to calls on this forum for spreading the reward to other sections than HOI resulted in it getting back to me in 6 weeks, so we'll call that one a failure :p
Without further ado, I suggest as this week's Fan, TehDarkMiner, for his continuous support of my and various other AARs. While he might not comment on as many AAR's as some people do, it's clear that once he is onboard, you have gained a lasting readAAR and commentAAR.

Congrantulations!

Congrats!

Congrats Miner!

Thanks guys :)

This one was a little hard; it's late December and not many people will therefore be posting, but I thought I would give the final award of the year to blitzthedragon. Whilst he is not the most active commentAAR, he does support a wide variety of AARs.

Congratulations!

Oh my, I am honored! Both for getting the award, and for deciding the first new fan of the week for 2015. I'll have to start thinking.

congrats blitz!

Congratulations, TehDarkMiner and blitzthedragon!!

Congrats! :)

Congrats, blitzthedragon!