• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Storey said:
Fear not I will be back. After my pause in reading to side my house I've been slowly catching back up with several stories. Today I read Amric's ARR for the first time in a week or so and posted such encouragement that I blush to think about it. Truth to tell I’ve been reading as fast as I can and falling father behind. You guys write too much! :D

Joe
Indeed you did comment. It was quite a surprise considering you had been gone for awhile....Quite a nice suprise actually!

Although I might see that second insurance policy as a way for 'she who will not be denied' to insure, pardon the pun, that she can live very comfortably after you do something bone headed and injure yourself in a permanent way....Or at least if one has a twisted mind one could think that way....

Excellent choice JP! Congrats, Joe!

What, is this a case of deja vu all over again?
Wow, that's like, so ancient that I only even know it from the history books. Yogi Bear, I believe it is? :D

Congratulations on winning yet again. Always very much deserved. Looking forward to many more comments, as well as the arrival of EUIII - you said you'd write something yourself again then! :)

Storey said:
What you restarted your AAR? :eek: I didn't go to the Victoria forum except to read your AAR so when you stopped so did I. Damn no one tells me anything! Don't tell me, you've been writing like a fiend and I have twelve pages to catch up on don't I? :D Looking forward to seeing how Sonny is doing.

Joe
Thanks Joe. :) I would not say "writing like a fiend" but I did have a good every other day update pace for a few weeks until some illness and time constraints caught up. But chapter 9 is almost done so if you wait for maybe another week, you can read all of it in one go in the pdf I will put out. But there is a bit of chapter 8 I think you'll need to to catch first. I got going again a month or two ago, I think and hope to be finished altogether by the end of October. I tried notifying everyone through my signature, but I'm thinking people don't look at that as much as we think they do. :rolleyes:

And watch that siding, Joe! You'll never be able to finish your groundbreaking work on using cliffhangers with Jerry Lewis French comedy if you break your neck, sir! ;)

Congratulations, Joe! I always look forward to hearing from you.

Afterwards, I siometimes have regrets - but I always look forward to it first! :D

Seriously, I'm glad you escaped injury and hope you continue hale and hearty for many years to come. This forum would in no way be as excellent without your presence.

Storey: ...“I’m taking a second insurance policy out on you.”...

hmmm. i am gonna hav ta think about dis. my wife already has two insurance policies on me - that i know of ! ! :confused:

Congrats, Storey. :)
Four times FotW; Good job, keep it up. Although I haven't read much from you, I certainly hope I will :D because your credentials are great.

Yep, congrats Storey. Like Director, I'm always eager to read your comments. Damn, they are sometimes more interesting than the installment they're supposed to comment! :p

erm, isn't it time for you to give the token to some other reader filled with envy? ;)

The time has come to once again to pass on the fan.

I’ve scoured the forums reading every page, peeking into every crevice of literary merit, under every rock of imagination gone wild, peeled back more layers than you will find on an onion of comments and witty remarks and found two worthy recipients. The only difference between the two is that one has already won the award so I selected the other. I hereby pass on our fabulously fancy fan of fandom to General Jac! :cool:

Joe

I guess it gets easier to let it go each time you win, eh Joe? ;)

And a nice pick. I've noticed General Jac getting around and commenting quite a bit as well recently. Well done and Congrats, General Jac! :)

Well as my father use to say: IS THIS HOW YOU REPAY ME? YOU LOUSY ********! :mad: Oh, Im sorry wrong speech ain`t it? :p Well I must say Im honored Storey that you gave the prize to this crazy Norwegian! ;) I have learnt a couple of things from others as well, I would like to thank kenneththegreat and Carthade for showing me it ain`t wise to write comments like "good update, I demand another in 20 seconds!" or "Where is the update you said you were going to write today? I demand a new update!" or "good update Il rather read El Pip`s abonded one though". Or "My stomach hurt so Im spamming here instead of the OT" :p . Or for that reason write ten comments in a "Carthago AAR" :D . So well I like to read and WW2 history is one of my favourite subject which can be proven by all my Antony Beevor books. So thank you for this prize, and Il keep reading AAR`s and promise I will finish the AAR`s Im currently working on, unlike a certain other guy with the nickname of an russian fighter-plane. So thanks for the fan, and demi-moderators remember: please don`t ban! Thank you all and good night! :D

Last edited:
Superb choice, Storey. I see GJ's comments all over the fora and they are usualy insightful.

Vann

Congratulations General Jac!

As I read the rules, fanning the flames is a bannable offense... Fanning the AARs is not. :D

Rensslaer

congrats to you Jac