• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very many congratulations Lordban

I said I'd recommend a few AARs for HoI 3 before passing this on, and it's starting to get late :D

First, I would like to mention ComTrav's 'A British TAAR'. His gameplay AAR has progressed far enough for him to defeat MUSSOLINI himself, allows one to learn many important lessons in HoI 3 - especially in the comprehensive analysis of his game ComTrav has just made - and is served by a healthy dose of humour :)

I would also say a word about Pinoy_Ako!'s 'The War Correspondent's Notes', served by some finely crafted narratives and by an astonishing presentation.

Finally, I would say one word about SkizBot's 'Liberia: An Empire Under The Shade', but I won't say it and let you find out by yourselves :p

Time to pass on this award, and I'm passing it on completely on impulse.

It can't be too bad a choice, a man who can post a picture of Baron Harkonnen in your AAR cannot be evil :p
For this display of pure cheek and a boom of laughter, I have the pleasure of passing this awAARd on to DvD-IT! Congratulations!

Many congratulations :D

Well done DvD-IT, congratulations :)

Congratulations mate!:)

Bravo DVD, Bravo:)

Congratulations!