• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice speech. Have you ever had the speed of which you read clocked? In shcool we did and I was measured at 720 words per minute, but I guess the rate you go, it is probably 1000 :eek:

Good choices for the aars that you read. I do see some categories missing ;)

Well, time to pass the Fan award on. My selected winner is one of the newer forum members, who is particularly active in the Crusader Kings AAR forum. Ladies and gentlemen, writAARs and readAARs, postAARs and lurkAARs, I give you your new Fan of the Week:

TheConqueror

Congratulations TheConqueror !

comagoosie said:
A new forumer and a Crusader Kings readAAR, what a unique choice. Though he may need directions to this thread so he can accept :D
I have sent him a PM, so hopefully he will find his way to accept the accolades :)

:cool: Congratulations, TheConqueror! :cool:

Well thanks everybody,I try to do my best and read all these good AARs out there,and I also try to keep my own AAR running! ;)
Anyway I have been reading AARs like Heaven on Earth,Beati Possidentes,Kerne Theory and The Grand History of Croatia
Anyway thanks!,and I will think of who will be the next Fan of the week

Congratulations TheConqueror!

Congrats TheConqueror! :D

Congratulations TheConqueror!

Congratulations!

Congratulations, TheConqueror! Please tell us a bit about yourself and your reading habits.

Vann

Congratulations TheConqueror :)

Vann the Red said:
Congratulations, TheConqueror! Please tell us a bit about yourself and your reading habits.

Vann
Well I am just 16 old,I am brasilian,I am the grandson of a russian immigrant,I like reading many kinds of AARs especially if they are innovative,and I like LOTR,Dune,Star Wars,D&D and alternate histories a lot
I am also addicted to computer(and PS to a lesser extent) games especially if they are from Paradox

I want to study in Europe,I want to be a game designer,and I want to rule the world as its rightful ruler! :D