• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you this is great honour and I feel unworthy to deserve it, especially now when thanks to my busy schedule it takes more time than earlier before I can comment the AARs I follow.

(Mis)adventures of noble Jacques d'Artois have been most pleasant to follow (despite the horrible rusticity and barbarism of the Brittany and the wickedness of House Valois).

Congratulations Mr. Petrus !!!

Congratulations, Olaus Petrus!

Who happens to be one of those who I considered when I was looking for who to give the award to! Very well deserved!

Rensslaer

Congratulations Olaus!

Well i shall humble down and kneel at the foot of Olaus and congratulate him, before rising to stab him in the back :D

Congrats Olaus Petrus!

Congrats, man! :)

Congrats, Olaus!

Congratulations Olaus Petrus :)

Congratulations!

Congrats Olaus, well deserved! :)

Congrats

It is time to pass forward this honour. After long thinking, I want to pass it to Kurt_Steiner. He follows many AARs which I also follow and he is always quick to comment with good insight and humour. He also was most loyal commentor of my own AARs which unfortunately, because of RL issues, are on more or less permanent hiatus.