• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations comagoosie ! Very well done :D

Congratulations!

I've not been around as much as I should these past few months, but I know a good fan when I see one and this one is definitely a fan for the ages. comagoosie has come upon the scene and his entire time on this forum has been one of a question - "What can I do to help out?" And that he has done. Thank you for that in so many ways. And a sure congratulations are in order! Well done!

Congratulations comagoosie, well-earned!

Enewald said:
congratz comagoosie!

And you claimed you have no time for the forums because of school. :p
Amazingly I do most of my reading of AARs at school. We aren't allowed to 'chat' at school so then I type my responses in a notepad and then e-mail myself it to home, so all I have to do is copy and paste. I guess I have a knack at exploiting cracks in the wall ;)
ColossusCrusher said:
Very seriously. :D
:rofl: I was waiting for the 'EDIT' to come in and say 'I'm just kidding' :D
coz1 said:
I've not been around as much as I should these past few months, but I know a good fan when I see one and this one is definitely a fan for the ages. comagoosie has come upon the scene and his entire time on this forum has been one of a question - "What can I do to help out?" And that he has done. Thank you for that in so many ways. And a sure congratulations are in order! Well done!
Thank you, sir, so much. There is a good reason why I ask that question, it is because this forum is so grande and awesome that I see beauty and feel a desire to participate.

Thank you all, this has come to me as a suprise.

Congratulations comagoosie. It is certainly well deserved :)

Since you asked for it...

EDIT: Just Kidding. :D

EDIT-EDIT: Just Kidding. :D

I really meant it. You deserved it (this disclaimer is in case the double-kidding makes your head explode :D).

Congrats comagoosie!

Amazingly I do most of my reading of AARs at school. We aren't allowed to 'chat' at school so then I type my responses in a notepad and then e-mail myself it to home, so all I have to do is copy and paste. I guess I have a knack at exploiting cracks in the wall

Clever! ;)

I was indeed in Greece... and forgot to nominate a successor :D

So, congratulations, comagoosie! And now I have to go to Vespers... oh wait, I'm not stuck in a monastery anymore. :D

Congratulations comagoosie! :)

Quickly now, time is short, seemingly as always, but nevertheless I have come to deliver to you the next fan of the week.

Before you skip this paragraph to see who is the fan of week, let me introduce his personality and such. This bright and handsome man, I am assuming, jazzes up AARland with his comments. No joke about it, he sure does have many comments, and as consequence, AARland is near blinding!

Ok, so maybe there are never enough comments, but this forum member does have his fair share of them. And not only does he have plenty of responses but the content inside of them is priceless! He is witty, and smart, which if I do say so myself, reminds me of myself! Oftentimes his posts may seem left field, but if you reread them carefully it is almost like an addition to the AAR! He finds stuff inside picture or text that no one can even dream about! With his uncanny eye for noticing detail it is a wonder how he can do that for all of his AAR subscriptions.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give to you, Enewald!

enewaldzw5.png

Hmm, no need for pm, I am allready here. :p

Thanx!

The second time I'm a fan of the week, and I have not yet been a member for one year. :rolleyes:

Ah well, 17th october is approaching...

Congratulations.

Congratulations Enewald :)