• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very many congratulations Veldmaarschalk.

Congratulations Veld on a long since earned award! :)

Thanks everyone and especially Shuma for nominating me

I have not been very active lately in AARland, real life has kept me busy. Hopefully I will have some more time soon

The_Kipper said:
Congrats... <cuts and pastes> Veldmaarschalk. What is the background of that login name?

Veldmaarschalk = Fieldmarshal

I became a forumite after I had bought HoI, and a Veldmaarschalk is the highest military rank.

Many many many congrats, Veld! This is well deserved! You were the first to comment in my AAR, and I really appreciate your comments! Again, congratulations, Veld! :cool:

Congratulations Veldmaarschalk :)

Congrats, Veldmaarschalk!

A wonderful choice to be sure!

Your comment makes me curious... How did you do as an HOI Veldmaarschalk? Did you try WW II as the Netherlands? An interesting scenario.

Rensslaer

I didn't do well as the Netherlands and I got demoted to Private First Class :) (In other words I got steamrolled by Germany)

Veldmaarschalk said:
I didn't do well as the Netherlands and I got demoted to Private First Class :) (In other words I got steamrolled by Germany)
Demoted to Ranking Prisoner, at the very least! :D

Renss

Congratulations Veldmaarschalk ! ! :cool:

Time has come for a new 'Fan of the Week'.

The choice was again a difficult one, but the next 'Fan of the Week' will be

Murmurandus​

He is a readAAR and supportAAR of many writAAR's and this award is a 'thank you' for that.

Many congratulations Murmurandus.

Well done Murmurandus, congratulations :)

Indeed, thanks for being a great fan. Congrats!

Well, wadda ya know... :eek:

Thanks, Veldmaarschalk, for the nomination... This is kind of euh, unexpected... :eek:

Now I need to think about the next one... :confused: Fortunately I have a week for that... :D