• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Many congratulations.

Congratulations :D

Congratulations!

Much deserved!

Congratulations, volksmarschall!

Many congratulations, volksmarschall! I have not yet made your acquaintance, but look forward to at some point.

Congratulations, Volksmarschall!

Thanks for keeping the flames fanned!

Rensslaer

Once again, I would like to thank everyone here for a wonderful time here in the forums; and during this week. Thank you coz1 for the nomination. Now I will pass the award to BritishImperial, one who really keeps up with his currents AARs and even goes out to find new ones. So, without further adu I present you with the new Fan of the Week: BritishImperial.

That's a familiar face (well name ;) ) and certainly well deserved. Good work. :)

Thanks a lot everyone, and volksmarschall in particular for his kind nomination. Its a brilliant feeling knowing that my (in my opinion quite boring) comments are noticed and appreciated. I'm quite embarrassed that volksmarschall's aar is one that i tend to neglect somewhat in terms of commenting, but its one of my favourites at the moment. Anyway, thanks again :)

Congratulations BritishImperial :)

Congratulations! :D