• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I already posted my congratulations, Sir Lizard, but it is also customary for the winner to tell us a bit about what he's reading and enjoying these days...

Vann

I already posted my congratulations, Sir Lizard, but it is also customary for the winner to tell us a bit about what he's reading and enjoying these days...

Vann
Ah, of course it is. I was going to do it later, but meh, why not.
I actually was very surprised El Pip put my name in. I actually had to ask him what it was, where I go and what the heck do I do. But, here I am now.
I started coming here just after I got Armageddon to see what was up. It seemed like a half decent place. I hung out around the Doomsday forums for a bit, lurking away, then got into AARs.
As mentioned, the first that I got into was King Haakon and the Fijords, which made me laught so hard I fell out of my chair.
Then I read Le Ran's Tibet AAR, which was also awesome.
I finally branched out away from comedies and read Rotten Venetic's Romanian AAR, which was sadly cancelled.
These days I really like Trekaddicts Against All Odds, and of course, Canonized's Timelines.
On OT I am enjoying being a part of Phoenix Dace's FM 08 AAR, and am just waiting for moar update!
An so that, in a nutshell, is my reading habits at the moment. Sorry I didnt put in any links, I am a bit pressed for time :D

Alright, as I understand this, I now nominate someone to be the new fan of the week.
I am going to use El Pip's method of chosing people who comment on my AARs, but because they have the updating speed of a snail, and the consistency of... something inconsistent, it was hard, especially since the person who commented most on them was... El Pip. Dammit.

But with that in mind, I have reached a decision based on someone who I (think) followed my gameplay NZ aar, and has also been vocal in my narrative NZ one, (I think I need to branch out a bit :D).
Also, because he is active in other AARs as far as I know, and has an awesome one himself. I can't see his name on the list, so I presume he hasnt had it yet.

Therefore, this weeks Fan of the Week is Trekaddict

Edit: I didnt see he had the Charataar of the week too. Double crown!

Last edited:
Congratulations trekaddict! :)

Congratulations.

Well deserved, very well deserved.

Excellent! trekaddict is not only an outstanding writAAR but a prolific commenter and fan. Great choice.

Congrats!

Thank you, thank you. I am not only surprised but also honoured. The family trait of getting very passionate about things pays off! :p

Great job trekaddict :D Many congratualtions !

Well done Trekaddict :)

Congratulations, Raaritsgozilla, and Trekaddict!

And, Trekaddict, just a reminder to do two things:

1) Tell us a little about yourself and the AARs you follow

2) Pick a successor who you feel deserves the award (hopefully sometime today or soon -- and make sure they know they need to pick a successor after a week!).

Thanks!

Rensslaer

Terribly sorry for forgetting this. I am 23 years old, and I am working to study Information Technologies next year. I follow pretty much all AARs on the HOI2 forum and comment in a fair number, but I prefer Narrative AARs.

As the naxt fan of the week I nominate British Imperial. He's away for the holidays though.