• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats! :)

Congrats Alfredian!

Apologies for not nominating anyone, real life has been rather demanding this week and I haven't had time to come online. Congratulations to Alfredian!

Congratulations, Alfredian!

Congratulations Alfredian :)

Congrats! :)

Many thanks for this. It is a very pleasant surprise.

I started commenting more a little while ago after reading a comment (from one of the Mods I think) about how important feedback is for the writAARs. Having now had a little go at AAR-writing I can only agree with that comment. It is probably especially important for new AARs when writers are finding their feet.

Time for a quick plug for some of the AARs I am really enjoying at the moment:
News from Nowhere a confederate Vicky2 AAR by Jape. A great read and one of the most plausibly explained Conferedate AARs I have seen.
The Star of New Orleans - A Louisiana AAR by AllmyJames. This is has become the newspaper I read most often, even though is is set in independent 19th Century Louisiana (Vicky2).
I, Alexei - A Russian Modern AAR by TemplarCommander. HOI2 in a Russia special forces penal battalion.
"One and Indivisible" (A Russian Kaiserreich AAR) by Teival. A HOI2 Kaiserreich AAR in Russia. Part of the reason why I have just spent about 4 hours trying to (so far unsuccessfully) install the Kaiserreich mod.
The entire Rome forum which is having a revival.

Note that the HOI2 AARs are things I have just started reading becuase of recommendations in the AARland choice awards or writer of the week.

Anyway, I don't really get near a computer on the weekend so I am going to do the next nomination a tiny bit early.

The nominee is someone who has won both writer of the week and character writer of the week (which must put him in a small group), but is also a frequent and constructive commentatAAR across the fora. He is also one of the (very) small band who have reminded me that not all of the views on my AAR are from people who have clicked there by mistake.

Congratulations Loki100

Congratulations, Alfredian! And now, also, to Loki!

Loki100 is an active commenter in most of my AARs, so I must definitely concur on this award! Thanks for the support and encouragement. I appreciate it!

Rensslaer

Congrats loki100! Nice choice.

thank you Alfredian, that is a surprise but a very nice one ... and to all for the congratulations. I set myself a new year goal of having at least one AAR in each forum that I would read and comment in on a regular basis (a practice I wouldl recommend, especially as its all too easy to hang around particular boards), seems I have to expand that level of activity at least for a week to show due spirit to this award. And yes, it is both true that Ragnorak is but 48 years away (as the CK clock turns) and I do indeed gleefully nick ideas from all the rest of AARland, especially innovative CBs.