• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, Volksmarschall! Can't think of a better choice!

Well deserved! Congrats!

This is most pleasant surprise! :) Almost 5 years ago to this date from when coz1 nominated me for this weekly award! hahaha, so we missed it by a couple weeks! I much admit though, since my long absence, much has changed, but it seems for the best, so to be nominated a little over a month since my return is what constitutes such the surprise. I hope that in my return, I may have the blessed opportunity to get to know many of the new faces that have come to grace these forums, and for some of my old friends, may our cordial relationship return.

I want to thank everyone who has wished a warm congratulations, or if you're Densley, "felicitations" (since someone has to change it up!). I would also like to thank Stuyvesant for the nomination, although I am sure that there may have been others who could have been, it really means much!

Excelsior, and with warm regards,
volksmarschall

You deserved it then and deserve it now. Congrats!

Sunday morning, Sunday afternoon, Sunday evening, or Monday morning depending on where we all are, it is time to bring recognition to another patron who is, according to the list of who has been fan of the week, someone who has not been nominated in a while. He has not only been a strong patron to the foreign language subforums, but is a frequent, and always welcome patron to the English subforums as well! I'm sure we have seen him from time to time in an AAR or two, or more!

So, I would like to nominate Kurt_Steiner for Fan of week! Congratulation!!! muy beuno!

Last edited:
Congratulations Kurt!

Congratulations Kurty, you are a man of impressive patience.

Felicidades Kurt! You're an hombre of impeccable taste and style ;)

Good old Kurt! A name I know well. Wonderful to see you still treading the boards, as it were. ;) Congrats!

Nice one Kurt

Well done! :)