• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very many congratulations

Well done. Congratulations, nsahn!

Thanks jhhowell for the nomination and to everyone who left congratulations. Like jhhowell, I am completely suprised. I'll post next week's honoree sometime this weekend with a little blurb about why I thought he deserved it. Thanks again.

Nice choice. Congratulations The Arch Mede:)

Congrats!

Well done

So there I was in a middle of a werewolf game, with a deadline approaching and my PM box filling up with "Snipe here", "Eat that one", "PM me now or be lynched" and some fool interjects "You are the fan of the week" into it. :D

So my first thought was "who does he want me to lynch?" My second was "Fan of the week, thats been running for ever, they must be desperate to find someone new to nominate by now" My third thought was "I was right, they nominated me".:p

Almost all the AARs I have read, have been completed before I found them. I have sporadic periods of activity in the forums. It is pretty unusual for me to be in a position to comment on an AAR as it is being written. Kebzero and Prawnstar's EU3 gameplay AARs that are running at now are the exception. While those writers are excellent for gameplay, there really isn't anything in the EU3 AARs that I have seen, that comes close to my favorite EU2 AARs. World Conquest for Dummies was what got me started reading AARs. Then there was Knights of Opportunity (the WC Johan said couldn't be done) and lots more. Just look under E for Ebbesen in the EU2 librAARy and you can't go wrong. They just don't write them like they used to, those old AARs are still great even when the pictures are not accessible any more.;)

Almost all the AARs I have written, have been abandoned immediately. This is probably just as well. The exceptions are my contributions to multiplayer AARs, where being able to fit something within a framework rather than writing the lot myself suits me. Thrones of Heaven 2 (again EU2) is the best of these. You can see three of the other players from ToH2 struggling to finish a Rome MP AAR in the Rome AARs at the moment.

It was seeing links in the sigs of players that I remembered from ToH2 that led me to become infected by lycanthropy. Almost all my current posting is in the werewolf forum. Writing for werewolves suits my style in the same way that MP AARs did. I can't be too bad at it, because they don't lynch me the moment I start writing. :cool: One or two of them have even said they are fans ...

Congratulations mate.:)

Hmmm...time for a new fan, it seems. :) ::hint, hint::