• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations phargle!

Congratulations, Phargle, and also DemocraticKid!

About time to pass this on, if you would...

Monday used to be the traditional day to pass it on, so the timing is fine (also I recognize it's one of those screwy weekends, and everybody loses track of time!).

Great work!

Rensslaer

Actually, lemme get this done tonight!

I wanted to recognize someone who gave useful, interesting, and occasionally insightful commentary, and that got difficult because I didn't want to give the award to someone who already won it. Then I started focusing on fans who've meant a lot to me personally - whose attention to detail proved they read and cared about my writings. When my last AAR was winding down, a lot of people were all but carrying me to the finish line, so it seems appropriate to select one of them to receive the honor of Fan of the Week. Those people meant a lot to me.

This was a hard one for me to figure out, but after careful thought, consideration, and deliberation, I went with the guy who's been out of the spotlight longer - so take that big ole' spotlight and shine it on the commander of all things awesome, the pipster himself, El Pip!

Congratulations El Pip !

Very well deserved, well done!

Congratulations El Pip

Nice choice. Congrats!

Nice choice. Congratulations El Pip :)