• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You have a girlfriend from Australia... I guess you couldn't find one closer at home? God, you must have a bad reputation... :p

Murmurandus said:
You have a girlfriend from Australia... I guess you couldn't find one closer at home? God, you must have a bad reputation... :p

Till my present lady, all my girlfriends were from my city -but one, from England, now I think-. I thought I deserved a change. :D

And yes, I have a reputation. Don't ask more... :D

I can't believe I missed this, Congrats Kurt!!

Well done Kurt_Steiner, congratulations :)

It is time to pass forward this honour. After long thinking, I want to pass it to my dear pet Peti Niebla...

WHAT?!?!?!?!

Von Shaka, von Shaka, I meant von Shaka!

Dibujo.jpg

Ok... let's be serious this time.

The prize goes to rcdugan, who, to show how much he worships me,

Let's not forget that he said "let's be serious"... thanketh be the Lord...

erm... where I was... oh, yes... :D

he tries to be like me and follows as many as AARs -and even more, I think- as I do. So, for being a really good golly fellow, here goes my recognition to his endless posting.

Well done, man!

So soon after your last win here too, rc. Congrats. ;)

Hint - check the first post sometimes, folks. We would like to see these awards passed around as much as possible so rewarding folks who either have never won or have not won in a while is highly recommended.

I'll just say...

D'oh!

:eek:o I'm going to make a tatoo with that advice, I swear it...

I should have follow my first idea... well, what is done it's done...

Congratulations , Mr. Duggan !

Congratulations to both Kurt_Steiner and rcduggan. Kurt is an excellent and avid commenter in my AAR, and while rcduggan does not seem to follow it as much (*nudge nudge*), I've definitely seen his meaningful contributions in other AARs!

congrats rc, a deserved award. Again, i have not experianced your comments on my AAR, but have seen your avid folloing of many, many others

We need to just dispense with this Fan of the Week when it comes to rcduggan and just name him Fan of the Century. :D

Congrats rc! 5 now? ;)

Congrats rcdugan! :)

Congratulations rcdugan :)
Seems like you are closing in on stnylan when it comes to fan of the week awards won

He's tied him actually. I spent some time this morning updating the first posts of this and the showcase and rc has reached 5 alongside stnylan. Renowned commenters, the both of them. This place would dry out pretty quickly without folks like them and GhostWriter and Storey, our 4 time winners. Praised be to all of them. :)

Congratulations rcduggan! Well deserved!