• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Kurt Steiner :)

Congratulations Kurt !!

Lordban said:
It's a weekly job, and you're paid on sundays :D

Ok, then I'll send good old Peti Niebla to get it :D

Mettermrck said:
Fans are always appreciated...thanks, Kurt_Steiner. :)

I'm the one who is thankeful, for having such incredible people congratulating me . Getting a prize for reading, one of my pleasures. Next get paid for doing it and I'll be happy :D

Fans are always appreciated, indeed. But it's easy to be fan of wonderful AAR writers. And this forum has an incredible number of them.

Again, thank you all.

Congratulatoryations, Kurt_Steiner!

Indeed a deserved award KS. You even harassed Allenby to update his AAR this week, in accordance with the ritual. Any man who joins in the prodding of Mr A till he updates deserves a FotW award. :)

Thanks to all, mates. You're all great, really.

About harassing Mr A. I just say: Traditions are there to be followed. :D

Congratulations, Kurt_Steiner :)

Congratulations Kurt!

Before I forget again...

I nominate my good and loyal sufferer... er... reader... Judas Macabeus, who in spite of the fact that I tend to punish him over and over in my current AAR, he manages to strike back. So...

eat this! :D

I'm sorry that I cannot nominate my good Cardinal Olaus Petrus, too, but it seems there can be only one... :D So, I, Kurt "McLeod" Steiner, wrote this for the future generation to be informed of my decision.

So it be.

Congrats, Judas. Always a faithful and longstanding commenter. And we all certainly appreciate it. May the fan keep you cool. :cool:

Congratulations Judas! :D

Congratulations to both Kurt and to Judas Maccabeus.

Congrats Judas!

Well done Judas Maccabeus, congratulations:)