• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations! Just looking at your response makes it clear you're exactly the kind of person who deserves the award. :)

Thanks Stuyvesant, you're too kind.

Congrats Gen. Marshall!
That does remind me, any idea when that will be out? I mean, the deadline for submissions was over a week ago...

Congratulations Gen. Marshall! (And, I must say, I'm eagerly awaiting AARlander 6)

Well... here it is!

Congrats General Marshall. Welcome to the club!

Congratulations General Marshall! Very well deserved.

Fan of the Week 1/20/13

Another Sunday already, and it's time for me to pass on the award.
Note that it's pretty late over here, and I've been busy, so manufacturing a proper congratulation speech will be difficult. I'll try, though.

Earlier this week I encountered someone who was quite disappointed that our favorite AAR writer's latest post was an AARlander banner, and not the promised update. I "knew" that person (as far as you can call reading someone's posts on the internet "knowing someone"), and only then realized that all the posts by that person which I had ever read were pretty awesome. So, as a Fan of the Week should do, I did some research, and found out that she had actually never been Fan of the Week before!

Most of you will probably know my nominee. She's been around for a fair amount of time now, and even though I don't often see her comments, they are always constructive and helpful. Also, she is the mastermind behind one of the greatest ideas ever seen on these forums (I even included it in my signature!). All quality aside though - by granting you the title of Fan of the Week, I do hope you will be encouraged to comment on your favorite AARs more often.

- Congratulations Sakura_F!

Wow um... O_O

Thank you. This is a huge honour.

I just thank all of you AAR writers for your work... Especially people like Avindian, who I have been following religiously. *chuckles a bit*

But um. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Congrats Sakura_F!

Congratulations Sakura_F!

Since it's been eight days (a bit over) since I was given the title, I'll pass it on.

Seelmeister