• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats, Coz. I'd say your are worthy. BTW, how close is that likeness of you? I thought you gave up the face painting. :)

Rather belated, but still congratulations on the recognition. You deserve it, even if not for this particular week, then certainly for all the support you've offered over the years (yeah, yeah, I know it's supposed to be an award for this particular week - oh well).

Kudos and looking forward to your continued presence on these Fora. :)

Congratulations, Coz1!

I didn't realize it had been so long since you'd received the award. You were the first recipient, actually, for the "new round" of voting, which re-commenced in 2005 after a hiatus.

Great choice!

Rensslaer

Congratulations coz1! Even if you don't get around as much as you might like you're an insightful and valued commentor to every thread you do stop by in. :)

Congratulations Coz1 ! ! :cool:

well done, old chap! I think you've been all over the place. I've seen you in all the forums >I< frequent, reading and commenting. So I think it is a well deserved honor.

Not coming here too frequently but couldn´t resist a cheers :)

Again, thank you all for so many kind words and appreciation of my reading habits. :D Of course, that is entirely due to all of you for giving me so many wonderful stories to read. In truth, the congratulations should go to all of you for working so diligently these past five years to provide such! Congrats and thank you for that! :)

And since this was passed on to me a bit early, I might as well hand it off just a tad early as well - and thus, the next Fan of the Week is none other than our own...

Lord E!

He has been a wonderfully supportive fan in both of my EUIII AARs, always there with a comment, and a detailed one at that. No mere "attaboys" for Lord E and every writAAR appreciates that, to be sure!

Thanks for that support, Lord E and congratulations on a recognition you have not had for over a year now. Too long if you ask me and thus, now rectified! :D

P.S. - Hi Judge! Great to hear from you again! You, sir, are missed!

Hooray ! Congratulations Lord E ! Certainly deserve this honour !

Many congratulations Lord E!!!

Congrats Lord E well deserved! :D You are one of the few norwegians here that actually has over 3000 posts, Im aiming to pass that line myself atm ;) .

Congrats Lord E!

Congrats, Lord E! :cool:

Congratulations Lord E ! ! :cool: