• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats!

Thank you all! And yes, the winner didn't know he had won, much less that he had to pass it on. Let's see, who have I've seen alot of recently....I choose.....

Enewald!

With an honorable mention to Firelordsky for letting me know I won.

Last edited:
Enewald wins Fan of the Week again. Yawn. Move along folks, nothing to see here. ;)

(Congratulations all the same!)

Yeah it is getting quite repetitive by now. :p
I really should focus less on AARland and more on studying... If I win this award 3rd time this year it means I'm really failing as a student. :D

Thank you all for your felicitations!

Yeah it is getting quite repetitive by now. :p
I really should focus less on AARland and more on studying... If I win this award 3rd time this year it means I'm really failing as a student. :D

Thank you all for your felicitations!

Bah! Only after you win it more than ten times can you say that things are starting to get repetitive. :D

Congrats, Enewald! :)

Congrats, o anarcho-cannibal! :)

Thank you all! And yes, the winner didn't know he had won, much less that he had to pass it on. Let's see, who have I've seen alot of recently....I choose.....

Enewald!

With an honorable mention to Firelordsky for letting me know I won.

Belated congratulations, Asd etc. etc. ;) (Just trying to figure out your forum nick makes my eyes bleed and my head hurt)

And though your choice is perhaps not the most original, it's certainly a worthy pick. There's a reason Enewald keeps winning this award (and I suspect it has something to do with his massive post count...).

Bah! Only after you win it more than ten times can you say that things are starting to get repetitive. :D

So, at the rate we're going, that'll be sometime late summer or early autumn? ;)

Congrats, Enewald! Always good to have you around - just don't let it interfere with your studies too much, okay?

Enewald again, eh? Well, he IS all around.:D Congrats, tiger! :D

Enewald has won this before? I am shocked, shocked! Well... not that shocked.

Maybe you should...;)