• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Packer :D

Congratulations!

Congrats, AP! Enjoy the week.

Nice choice. Congratulations Alfred Packer :)

Congratulations AP!

Imagine my surprise at being named fan of the week! (an honor I've never held before). My surprise mostly stemmed from the fact that I am a lousy commmentator. For example, I read rcduggan's HOI2 narrative on Tibet (the name escapes me at the moment) right up to the day it died, and loved it, and never told him so. Same with demokratickid's Ireland Awake! and Kurt Steiner's Book of Deeds (the latter still ongoing).

safferli's What if the Pope Had 200,000 men is also one of my all time favorites, and I think I could count the comments there on one hand. The same goes for Furor Normannicus, Thrones, Mongolia Calls the Captain Deng, The World is Not Enough, and some dozen others.

I just don't know how demokratickid, stnylan, pharlge and others can manage to write, read and comment in so many AARs...frankly, you all astound me and if you notice your page view go up by 1 after an update, well that might just be me!.

Bringing back the CK LibrAARy was actually kind of fun...I got to add in a few things I wanted to see (like a complete AAR list) and it was also a way to give back to a game and an AARLand that has given me so much pleasure. There are moments when I contemplate trying the same with HOI, now that CK is only going to require monthly updating. That is a bigger beast though, so who knows...

Anyway, I will enjoy my week in the sun and I will spend that time reading and enjoying your fantastic works.

Thanks AARLand!

Congrats AP!

Same with demokratickid's Ireland Awake!

Thanks! I never knew you liked it! :D :D Now, you're forced to comment! That's what being fan of the week does to you... :D

Congrats Alfred Packer!

You know... As someone who comes from the land of Alfred Packer (the historical one), I am curious as to how you came by the name, and decided to take it upon yourself!

For those of you who don't know..... Hmm... Nope, I'll not bias Alfred's story! :D (no - don't look it up, let's wait to hear Alfred's take :rolleyes:)

Rensslaer