• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Inspired choice, GW. Congratulations, Backfire (where ever you've gotten off to).

Vann

Seems like I missed GhostWriter’s week, so a belated congratulation to you!

And then on to this weeks winner. Congratulations Backfire :)

Congratulations Backfire!

Lord E: Seems like I missed GhostWriter’s week, so a belated congratulation to you!

thank you ! ! however:

well, technically, this is less than a week after my week started: 19-10-2008, 16:26 US Eastern time. i nominated Backfire after (basically) 31 hours of glory [ 20-10-2008, 23:24 US Eastern time. ] ! ! :)

primarily because i never know how available i will be on the weekends. in fact, i had no clue that i would have as much access to Paradox as i have had this week.

thus any congrats until Sunday are not late ! ! :cool:

Congratulations, Robou, Llikk & GhostWriter! Sorry I missed your weeks.

And Congratulations Backfire!

What a great choice! I do see Backfire come back from time to time, and he's always happy to see this thread still going.

Great work! Great concept!

Rensslaer

Why thank you! :D
I'm very glad for the award, and im honoured that this is still alive.
My reason for starting this whas to encourage commenting on peoples AARs and for course to give thanks to thoues who take time reading and commenting AARs that take alot of time making. As for my nominations, stay tuned. I will poke around and find a suitable fan.
Gosh, I almost feel like starting a AAR again.
Thanks again
/Clas (aka Backfire)

Congrats Backfire. Paradox has so many great fans, as do the many wonderful AAR writers about.

Congratulations!

I recall Semi being a great fan to some of my earlier work, especially For the Glory of Persia. I admit I don't see him around as much as I used to but hopefully he'll see this well deserved honor!

Congrats, oh half a lobster! :D

Congratulations !

Congratulations Semi-Lobster!

Is Semi-Lobster back ?

I haven't seen him for more then a year on this forum

But still congratulations to where ever you are !