• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations grayghost ! Though I'm a bit confused on how the line of succession went this round you certainly deserve it nonetheless !

Well done and congratulations! Be proud of it!

It gives no money, though :rofl:

Well, I have to admit that I am more than a bit surprised at this as my fandom has slipped of late. But, if it is as Llywelyn and El pip say, all that is needed is a little toadying and walking the line between praise and spam, perhaps I fit the bill (although, I admit, I am not sure whether to be flattered or insulted, perhaps a bit of both) Thank you Llywelyn for the award, (make note: more praise of Llwelyn's god like literary abilities...can't hurt) I will once again endevour to pick a worthy successor.

Nice choice and good to see this show is back on the road.
Congratulations grayghost :)

Congratulations, GreyGhost! Definitely well deserved!

And thank you, Llewellyn, for getting this back on track! It's unorthodox, but in the absence of other direction, very much appreciated.

Rensslaer

Congrats grayghost - well deserved, it`s always a pleasure to read your constructive comments :)

Congrats greyghost!

bbcrackmonkey said:
Uhh... I think I nominate SIG-CESR as fan of the week here... I dunno Llywelyn told me to do something of the sort. If not, I'm no good with forum politics, I'm just a simple writer.

:p

I just ran it past Grayghost, pointed out that I'd usurped his thread & he could have it back if he wanted. . . :D

He never posted thanks or anything, so I'm not sure anyone ever even told bb he'd won.

Anyway, SIGgy's his idea & congratulations to him. I miss the Katzereich.
j.

SEG, since bb crowned you on Sunday I would say take it for the week until next Sunday. You can PM Rens if you have any questions.

Last edited:
SEG-CISR said:
Alright, Sunday I'll crown someone.

EDIT: And it's SEG. I'm not a signature. :p

Ahem...I am afraid I have no idea what your talking about...cough... :eek:o