• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations chefportnen ! ! :cool:

Thank you, thank you. I'd like to thank the academy...

EDIT: Oh, and before I forget or anything like that, I'd like to nominate bbcrackmonkey. I've seen him around the forums a lot now and he's an excellent readAAR/commentAAR, as I've seen in soonerborn's AAR. So there you have it.

Well done!!! Congrats!

I love the nominated names recently XD congrats bbcrackmonkey !

Congratulations!

chefportnen said:

EDIT: Oh, and before I forget or anything like that, I'd like to nominate bbcrackmonkey. I've seen him around the forums a lot now and he's an excellent readAAR/commentAAR, as I've seen in soonerborn's AAR. So there you have it.

People sayin' congrats who haven't seen what he did recently over at sooner's AAR should go check it out - it's fantastic - and right after sooner complained about his readers! :D

j.

EDIT: link.

Last edited:
Congratulations the winner I missed congrats chefportnen

And congratulations to bbcrackmonkey :)

Llywelyn said:
People sayin' congrats who haven't seen what he did recently over at sooner's AAR should go check it out - it's fantastic - and right after sooner complained about his readers! :D

j.

EDIT: link.
Wooow!
exorbite5.gif

Many congrats bbcrackmonkey!

Congratulations...err...uhmmm...just what the hell is a bbcrackmonkey? I am having odd pictures of a chimp on drugs sniping with a daisy. :D (thats a brand of bb gun for those of you not in the know.) ;)

chefportnen said:

Since it's now been bbcrackmonkey's second week without nominating his successor, I would like to retroactively usurp the empty week of the thread to express my appreciation for the rampant toadying of grayghost. It's hardly official, but the guy's everywhere and deserves some appreciation for the self-abasement and (probably ironic :D) over-the-top praise that makes the rest of us mere mortals feel enough like Peter Ebbesen & Phargle to stay out of bed another hour to finally get imageshack to load our #@$@ updates.

Just sayin', :D
j.

Llywelyn said:
It's hardly official, but the guy's everywhere and deserves some appreciation for the self-abasement and (probably ironic :D) over-the-top praise that makes the rest of us mere mortals feel enough like Peter Ebbesen & Phargle to stay out of bed another hour to finally get imageshack to load our #@$@ updates.

Indeed a worthy winner, a name I keep seeing crop up in AARs I read and a man/woman/donkey/whatever that can walk the thin line between encouraging an update and shameless harassing spam.