• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats Murmurandus on receiving your award

Congratulations, Murmurandus! Tell us a little about what you're reading these days.

Vann

Vann the Red said:
Congratulations, Murmurandus! Tell us a little about what you're reading these days.

Vann

Mostly Crusader Kings AARs nowadays, like this or this or this or THIS ...

There are of course a lot more, but my time and memory is limited... :D

Congratulations Murmurandus ! ! :cool:

Murmurandus said:
There are of course a lot more, but my time and memory is limited... :D

So thanks for the nod in your abbreviated memory! :)

[Seconded=Evil Santa]
j.
[/Seconded]

Belated due to the Special Time of the Year , but I hereby nominate:

CSK

I'm sorry to say this but I'm not going to agree to this. First of, I've got the award some time ago. Second, I've not been very active in the last days...

I hope you guys don't mind if I pass this now, but I think Duke of Wellington deserves it more than me. He's been a very active fan and I was surprised to see him not having got this. So, is this okay for you?

Fair enough CSK. And indeed, Duke of Wellington is a deserving awardee - and it has been a long time since his tireless support was honoured.

Congrats Duke of Wellington!

Congratulations Duke ! Very well deserved !

Well deserved Duke of Wellington, congratulations :)

Congrats Duke, good job. :)

Fair enough, CSK. Well done :)

And congratulations, DoW! Your support for my two later AARs has been outstanding! Definitely deserving of this award. :)

Excellent choice! I see DoW encouraging other writers all over these fora in addition to his own AARs. Well done!

Vann

CSK said:
I'm sorry to say this but I'm not going to agree to this. First of, I've got the award some time ago. Second, I've not been very active in the last days...

I hope you guys don't mind if I pass this now, but I think Duke of Wellington deserves it more than me. He's been a very active fan and I was surprised to see him not having got this. So, is this okay for you?

Pfffff, I tend to disagree... ;)

Anyways, I can understand your point of view.

I fully support Duke of Wellington... :)

It is certainly deserving to pass this off to the Duke. Since his arrival at these boards, he has been a tireless reader and fan of all manner of work. It's Fans like him that keep this place such a fun and engaging place.

Congrats Duke of Wellington! :)