• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you for this great honor! I'm really surprised that I, out of everyone in AARland, was chosen for this award. So judging by the thread's opening post, I have to nominate a new FotW and preferably state a favorite AAR by the end of the week, correct?

Thank you for this great honor! I'm really surprised that I, out of everyone in AARland, was chosen for this award. So judging by the thread's opening post, I have to nominate a new FotW and preferably state a favorite AAR by the end of the week, correct?

Next Sunday, rather than before the end of the week ideally. But yes, you've understood correctly. Just be sure to let whomever you nominate know that you've done so when the time comes. :)

Congratz DKM!!

Congratulations! Glad to see some new blood getting the nod (did I just type that? Gah, I'm getting old. Must resist urge to shoo people off my lawn...).

*imagines a conservative American at a doorstep of his farmhouse, rocking in his chair, and with a shotgun in his arm's reach*

Congratulations from me as well, DKM! :)

Last edited: